Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t tell me these are all gifted just for the wedding 😵 Surely they can’t be favours?
F9C9C675-2E68-4426-B414-D1E8DC6A6011.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just came here to say about the candles. Good god, they’re about £50 each aren’t they? 🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They are so mad for freebies herself and her sister, it’s disgusting!!! And don’t get me started on Nicola’s barn charging thousands for a few days stay. Who the hell do they think they are :sick:

Reactions: 16
Don’t tell me these are all gifted just for the wedding 😵 Surely they can’t be favours?
View attachment 681176
Only just seen this as I don’t watch her stories any longer.

So my local Space NK branch is closing down and the staff are being made redundant, but nice to see the company can still afford to lavish gifts on freeloaders like this pair. I understand it’s not that simple, but just seeing this has infuriated me. It’s the message it sends out. If they’re doing this for her, imagine how much they’re sending out to others. That’s me done with Space NK, not buying a thing from them again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She is an absolute hypocrite accepting stuff like that . As she said she was off all the PA list , since it wasn’t her ‘job’ no more. Shame on space nk sending it too. Neither of them have any moral compass.

Reactions: 9
Yep makes them worse than most of these low level scrounging influencers because they made such a song and dance about stepping back and no longer accepting gifts because once you have something #gifted it’s then work? You’re obliged to acknowledge it and promote it?

She is an absolute hypocrite accepting stuff like that . As she said she was off all the PA list , since it wasn’t her ‘job’ no more. Shame on space nk sending it too. Neither of them have any moral compass.
Space NK seem really bad with this, especially if they have recently made staff redundant, that’s awful behaviour.
I don’t know how it helps their business tbh. I remember at Christmas they sent Father Christmas to a load of influencers houses and gave them so much free stuff, meanwhile their actual customers are spending their hard earned money in their stores - if they’re giving free stuff, why not give it to loyal customers. Rant over!
Sam clearly has no shame in accepting these after ‘leaving’ social media.

Reactions: 26
Space NK seem really bad with this, especially if they have recently made staff redundant, that’s awful behaviour.
I don’t know how it helps their business tbh. I remember at Christmas they sent Father Christmas to a load of influencers houses and gave them so much free stuff, meanwhile their actual customers are spending their hard earned money in their stores - if they’re giving free stuff, why not give it to loyal customers. Rant over!
They’ve dissolved their company too (look on companies house) so don’t even have to declare these gifts for tax reasons anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Actually pisses me off the freebies these influencers get yet we are expected to part with our cash for it

They’ve dissolved their company too (look on companies house) so don’t even have to declare these gifts for tax reasons anymore
I think gifted items in exchange for promotion would potentially count as self employment income and should go on their personal returns instead. They’ve taken all the cash out, split it and bought their other properties then it looks like. The fact they made so much money out of YouTube shows how the lack of rules benefitted them.

Call me cynical. But I get the impression Nicola will be hoping to make a few quid from this stem cell treatment thing , she going to have too.
With her saying she was going to document it , filming parts of it . Why would she do that. There has to be something in it for her. She’s not doing that out of the goodness of her heart.

If I was in her situation I wouldn’t . Why would you want to film yourself after chemo , when you feel dreadful.

Wouldn’t put it past them to try and make a documentary about it, and sams fella can be the ‘director’ and sam ‘ executive producer’ like she is on that film , no one going to watch.
We all know why her name on that, to try and drum up business.
Keep it all in the family.

• Wow
Call me cynical. But I get the impression Nicola will be hoping to make a few quid from this stem cell treatment thing , she going to have too.
With her saying she was going to document it , filming parts of it . Why would she do that. There has to be something in it for her. She’s not doing that out of the goodness of her heart.

If I was in her situation I wouldn’t . Why would you want to film yourself after chemo , when you feel dreadful.

Wouldn’t put it past them to try and make a documentary about it, and sams fella can be the ‘director’ and sam ‘ executive producer’ like she is on that film , no one going to watch.
We all know why her name on that, to try and drum up business.
Keep it all in the family.
Tbh I did think the same when I noticed how much she was going on about it. I know it’s good for awareness but she’s speaking about it just that little bit too much.

Reactions: 6
She’s very vain. Once any footage is viewed if she’s not looking how she wants to look it might never see the light of day (and no one looks great when going through treatment for things because it’s really tough)