Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see these insufferable pair of narcissistic twats are as annoying as ever!! I just can't stand the entitled attitude....BUY IT like the rest of us have to!

Reactions: 14
So let’s get this straight. She’s in a shop looking at stuff, an assistant is helping her, but she’s on her stories at the same time asking the company to send her said item for free?
Who the duck does she think she is? The annoying thing is they will probably send her whatever she wants, even though she could just put her hand in her pocket there and then. This behaviour honestly makes me sick 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
So let’s get this straight. She’s in a shop looking at stuff, an assistant is helping her, but she’s on her stories at the same time asking the company to send her said item for free?
Who the duck does she think she is? The annoying thing is they will probably send her whatever she wants, even though she could just put her hand in her pocket there and then. This behaviour honestly makes me sick 😡
It wasn’t an assistant helping her, it was her sister but as mentioned above they have already asked what one she wants

Reactions: 1
Omg I have literally just come on here to comment about the PR thing and you've all beat me to it! I couldn't believe what I was watching!! I mean seriously?! They're loaded and she's asked a PR to get in touch its so cringe. She could have ordered one online! I'm so annoyed I wanna unfollow her

Reactions: 17
She needs to stop with this crap and either sit in her house counting her money (instead of spending it), or actually commit to using her profile to support The MS Society. It’s the total lack of awareness that angers me, both in asking for free tit but also bragging about the very expensive treatment she’s having. Don’t be wanging on about your future hair loss (and how dreadful this will be) when there are countless people with MS who would shave their head tomorrow if it meant being able to afford to try what she’s having.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s so cringe. Can you imagine any well respected Makeup Artists like Lisa Eldridge or Charlotte Tilbury asking for free sex toys in their stories. No wonder they never really made it in the makeup industry anywhere past YouTube.
So embarrassing and so entitled

Reactions: 29
Unpopular opinion: I really don’t like Nic’s hair 🙊 I think the blonde looks awful and she looks washed out.
On her stories she shared a picture of her hair with the cut but before it was bleached which personally I thought looked much better than the end result.

Reactions: 10
Omg I have literally just come on here to comment about the PR thing and you've all beat me to it! I couldn't believe what I was watching!! I mean seriously?! They're loaded and she's asked a PR to get in touch its so cringe. She could have ordered one online! I'm so annoyed I wanna unfollow her
exactly this. I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

We are in the middle of a global pandemic where companies are struggling - she could have bought it, helped the company out, shared it on her platform if she liked it etc etc - but instead she just asks for PR to send her one for free. Not exactly like she’s short of money when she’s flashing around the money she’s spending on that barn.

Its greedy and entitled. And it’s awful that she fact that she thinks doing that sort of thing is ok.

• Angry
I think my biggest pet peeve with Nic is her victim mentality about her MS diagnosis. I understand it's terrible and draining to endure however it's a condition that can be lived with. There are people such as Bowel Babe who have a limited time due to cancer but they don't wallow in self pity; they raise awareness, they celebrate the mini victories and they carry on. I feel Nic just wants all the freebies just because she feels entitled to some form of sympathy from people.

Life is about making the most out of what you have; in all ways ie health, wealth, family etc.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I think my biggest pet peeve with Nic is her victim mentality about her MS diagnosis. I understand it's terrible and draining to endure however it's a condition that can be lived with. There are people such as Bowel Babe who have a limited time due to cancer but they don't wallow in self pity; they raise awareness, they celebrate the mini victories and they carry on. I feel Nic just wants all the freebies just because she feels entitled to some form of sympathy from people.

Life is about making the most out of what you have; in all ways ie health, wealth, family etc.
Having MS must be terrifying tbf. It’s progressive and it must be so frightening to not know when the next relapse is gonna be or how bad/if you’ll recover.

• Sad
Having MS must be terrifying tbf. It’s progressive and it must be so frightening to not know when the next relapse is gonna be or how bad/if you’ll recover.
This is true. A close friend of mine has MS, it’s a terrible disease, but she doesn’t think the world owes her a living, or act like an entitled spoiled brat all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My husband has had this treatment she is going for. It’s no picnic. Will be interesting to see how much of the harsh reality of it she’ll put up on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she'll put it all up, wanting the attention will take over keeping things private.

Reactions: 3
I think she'll put it all up, wanting the attention will take over keeping things private.
She’ll also ask for lots of ‘recommendations’ for things she ‘needs’ and post constant stories of all the flowers and gifts she’ll get

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone watch her instagram live about her MS yesterday? She said she didn't save it because she said something really controversial in it and I'm wondering what it was!

• Wow
Reactions: 6