Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand Sam’s reply under this comment. So she hated what made her successful the whole time?

32041BD1-5F10-4E28-AEDE-D1EE01A91C6B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand Sam’s reply under this comment. So she hated what made her successful the whole time?

View attachment 625590
She’s a super ungrateful person when she has made all that money from doing it. She has basically tit on all her subscribers by saying she lied to them all that time.

Reactions: 23
I love Nics hair. Preferred it brunette on her stories, but totally get why you’d do the whole bleach thing.
Looks much better without those huge glasses she had on yesterday.
She’s got a great face, shirt hair suits her

Reactions: 8
Does anyone find it slightly jarring that Nic always references her negative experience with her Dad when talking about how great Ian is? Maybe I just don’t understand as it’s not something I’d experienced but I find it weird that you’d need to compare to a terrible thing in order to show how appreciative you are of your husband.

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion: I really don’t like Nic’s hair 🙊 I think the blonde looks awful and she looks washed out.

Reactions: 11
I watched Nics live, they made the YouTube vids private because it was easier than demonetising them, they earned a small revenue from insta vids about £50pcm and wanted to stop that to get their affairs in order. The 10 year contract with real technique had ended, no animosity there. She is so happy and content to have given up youtube as she can be herself and doesn't feel the pressure to sell to her followers any longer.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Surprise surprise after hinting enough times and name dropping the brand, Nic got her free Briw freeze product sent to her 🙈
If you want it just go and buy it and then review it, it made me cringe how much she hinted for a freebie last week

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Surprise surprise after hinting enough times and name dropping the brand, Nic got her free Briw freeze product sent to her 🙈
If you want it just go and buy it and then review it, it made me cringe how much she hinted for a freebie last week
She doesn’t even bloody need it! 🤬

Reactions: 6
They have no shame! Nic has seriously just openly asked for PR to send something to her on IG stories. There version of ‘stepping back’ appears to be that they still want all of the benefits without any of the (very little) work that they used to do.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
They have no shame! Nic has seriously just openly asked for PR to send something to her on IG stories. There version of ‘stepping back’ appears to be that they still want all of the benefits without any of the (very little) work that they used to do.
Yeah, and it's a sex toy no less! I always knew Ian looked like he'd be rubbish in bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s really doing my head in at the moment. For gods sake shut up, woman!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s actually so cringeworthy watching her saying if anyone in PR sees this contact me 🤦🏻‍♀️ You are still in the shop Nic, go and buy it for duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 18