Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

Who do you dislike most?

• Sam

Votes: 199 55.1%
  • Nic

Votes: 162 44.9%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread couldn't see any title suggestions so did one quick. update for newbies......

Sam and Nic said they are stepping back from IG but have been posting and begging the same as usual.
They have both bought holiday homes.
Nic is still moaning about everything including her kids
Sam is still being a moody witch
and we hate their husbands. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread couldn't see any title suggestions so did one quick. update for newbies......

Sam and Nic said they are stepping back from IG but have been posting and begging the same as usual.
They have both bought holiday homes.
Nic is still moaning about everything including her kids
Sam is still being a moody witch
and we hate their husbands. :ROFLMAO:
The holiday homes are an investment, actually a wise move now they don’t have the Youtube/influencer money coming in.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else thinking Nic is hinting at GHD to send bratty Edie a hairdryer too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New to the thread but OG follower of "Pixiwoo". I don't follow them on SM so I missed the bit about them buying holiday homes. I read the previous thread but it was only a quick mention. Where did they buy them?

I can't believe how much money they have.

Reactions: 7
Sams new wig is very cool.... its just it reminds me of those tinsel wigs you got at butlins when you were 8.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nic tagging John Lewis PR in her posts... if I were them I’d tell her to duck off, saying she should have an annual discount!! They don’t like spending their own money so they??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Nic tagging John Lewis PR in her posts... if I were them I’d tell her to duck off, saying she should have an annual discount!! They don’t like spending their own money so they??
Honestly, the sheer sense of entitlement these people have!

Reactions: 13
Nics cut her hair off, I actually really liked her post.
Course its an undisclosed "sort of" ad but the hair is 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it interesting that Sam said she stopped using eyeshadow when she stopped YouTube. Almost as if the only reason she was supposedly so interested in eyeshadow was to shill products via affiliate links etc. :rolleyes:

She said she also has a dry eye condition that makes it annoying to wear eye makeup but having stopped YT seemed to be the main reason.

I read the previous thread but it was only a quick mention. Where did they buy them?
Sam’s is in Ibiza, not sure about Nic.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I find Sam very disingenuous in her attitude since ‘stepping down’.
Same! I used to love her but still read the threads now I can’t stand her and I’ve unfollowed the both of them. It’d be nice if nic acknowledged her privilege and realised how lucky she was to be able to get treatment for her MS and if Sam started treating her followers with respect as without them she wouldn’t be in Ibiza with her toy boy husband

Reactions: 10