Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Hsct is available on the nhs for free at limited sites in the uk and only if you meet certain criteria. When people say she didn’t qualify for it here im assuming they mean she didn’t qualify for the free nhs treatment which is probably true as just by a glance the criteria is pretty strict. The wait list is probably crazy long as well. So she doesn’t qualify for free treatment, she then has to pay, I think people are allowed to discuss the pros and cons of getting a treatment (that most people don’t know a lot about - which as a lot of people have said good on nic for showing the journey and being really real about a condition that has alot of misinformation about and also has treatment for it constantly evolving) in different countries and at different centres.

Reactions: 4
She mentioned in a comment on her new acc on IG that it was $50k.

If I had the money and the treatment was beneficial, I'd throw every penny at it.

Reactions: 3
But Hsct is available on the nhs for free at limited sites in the uk and only if you meet certain criteria. When people say she didn’t qualify for it here im assuming they mean she didn’t qualify for the free nhs treatment which is probably true as just by a glance the criteria is pretty strict. The wait list is probably crazy long as well. So she doesn’t qualify for free treatment, she then has to pay, I think people are allowed to discuss the pros and cons of getting a treatment (that most people don’t know a lot about - which as a lot of people have said good on nic for showing the journey and being really real about a condition that has alot of misinformation about and also has treatment for it constantly evolving) in different countries and at different centres.
Yes, but according the the MS society you can only have the treatment privately, in the UK, if you meet the same criteria for accessing it on the NHS.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s so silly Sam putting up a photo of her stacker jewellery storage it’s like hello Rob me please 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Yes, but according the the MS society you can only have the treatment privately, in the UK, if you meet the same criteria for accessing it on the NHS.
So each centre has different qualifications and typically even if the same centre offers nhs and private the criteria are normally different even if it’s the same place as the nhs can only stretch to funding those who not only can benefit but those who basically have no other options also typically a post code lottery and depends on other aspects of your health lifestyle etc. Whereas at least in my experience seeing someone who has a private clinic but also limited appointments out of UCLH the private clinic really only care if you will benefit and if you can afford it
17961EAC-CE75-478B-939A-86B6ADB78079.jpg

either way, she’s chosen what was right for her, and hasn’t take the decision lightly. And I am interested in seeing the journey and learning more, even though she’s not my favourite person on SM.

It does feel like influencers have forgotten about the Kim k robbery especially influencers who aren’t secretive about where they live, when they’re not home and are seemingly forgetful that most people are struggling at the moment. But also they are stunning and I am a bit jealous as a vintage jewellery lover

Reactions: 5
Sam has always said she prefers vintage jewellery and it’s a lot cheaper than new. At one point she was getting a lot of gifted stuff as well. But yes, no security consciousness. The rappers make me laugh, wearing three diamond Rolexes and 14 diamond Cuban chains at once, and a blingy pendant and all the massive stone rings. I’m amazed Cardi can walk or lift her arms sometimes. They are the ones who need good security with all that bling.

Reactions: 1
Perhaps they were letting them announce it and waited until everyone had seen Jim & Sarah’s announcement first so they get all the comments?
When my brother had his baby I didn’t share a photo for a couple of days so that all our family and joint friends saw it from him first 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I find Sam's reaction much more normal than Poppy Deyes' reaction to the Zalfie baby. Like, THAT was creepy.

Her sister has just lost all her hair through chemo and Sam is posting pics of her new hair cut/colour. I think if it was me I'd think hhmmm my sister might be feeling pretty insecure right now, I'll not do a post about my long blonde hair.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her sister has just lost all her hair through chemo and Sam is posting pics of her new hair cut/colour. I think if it was me I'd think hhmmm my sister might be feeling pretty insecure right now, I'll not do a post about my long blonde hair.
Shes gonna be bald soon too with the amount of bleeping about she does with hers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree! It’s a pretty crappy thing to post given the circumstances with Nic 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s a very slight consolation, but Nic does look great with short/no hair. She has a good face.

• Heart
Reactions: 7