Sam Mealey - lovely Disney vlogger and a nice more sincere alternative to Adam Hattan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really recommend Sam Mealey out on Instagram and YouTube. He is in his 20s and has done several wdw trips, a couple solo. He is relatively new to vlogging but comes across as very sweet and funny. He did a trip with Adam hattan a couple years back too which is also on his channel.

Only negative is his 'byeeeeee' catchphrase. Just a bit naff and I feel like Adam Hattan gave him 'advice' that he needed a catchphrase or gimmick which really isn't true.

I’ve watched Sam, I think he’s good for a newbie to YouTube.

Shame Adam deleted the vlogs from their trip, I thought he bought out a better side to Adam compared to other companions.

Sam’s trip with Jodie and their mammoth wait for Hagrid’s on opening day, was very entertaining.

Reactions: 2
Yup, love Sam's vlogs. Very real and natural. Not slick and polished ...which is a good thing. He seems totally oblivious to the fact that he's incredibly good looking too, which is endearing.

I met Sam at a DVC party night at Typhoon Lagoon. He was lovely and was happy to have his picture taken with my girls. I watched Adams vlogs with him, I didn’t realise he deleted them.

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed watching Adam’s vlogs then heading over and watching Sam. His solo vlogs are fun too!