Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get's freebies from a small company for years, then launches her own clothes using the same design.

Turns off comments and leaves this reply calling the written world slander. Sorry not sorry and says she won't talk about it again

46451610_2216988775243065_8198616707742209829_n.jpg

Sam Faiers EXCLUSIVE: Star accused of RIPPING OFF small family company by 'disgusted' fans... after requesting freebies from them for TWO YEARS and then 'shamelessly' copying their designs
  • Sam's new clothing line My Little Darlin' was expected to launch in one week
  • She has shared one of the near-identical designs on its Instagram page, which has 11.2k followers
  • The reality star had been discussing working on a collaboration with Forever Sewing who have been clothing her son, three, for two years
  • But instead, Sam has been accused of going it alone and stealing the designs
  • Within hours of fans starting to call out the mother-of-two for her blatant copying, she had deleted all of the comments from the Instagram post in question and blocked further comments from appearing
  • A spokesperson for Sam told MailOnline: 'Several months ago Samantha contacted the brand owners to let them know out of courtesy she was launching her own personalised children’s range which they thanked her for letting them know'
  • Some of the TV personality's fans even threatened to boycott watching The Mummy Diaries, Sam's ITVBe reality show in which she stars alongside older sister Billie, 28, and their families
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6503861/Sam-Faiers-accused-RIPPING-small-business.html

Attachments

Reactions: 4
“Darlin” so chav, her entire business is based on ripping off others designs - her clothing range, prams etc are just cheap rip offs

Her and her partner are as thick as pig tit, she’s just got totally lucky to be where she is

Reactions: 43
So they've been taking free products from a small business for a couple of years, and are now copying it, yet see nothing wrong with what they're doing? Do they really need it spelling out to them? Where do these people come from?!

Reactions: 25
The screenshots of the messages she sent to the business asking for SO much free stuff, where does that sense of entitlement come from? Unbelievable how much she wanted for free.

Reactions: 27
Terrible grammar. “Would OF”. She needs to know slander is the spoken word & libel is the written.
Yep, thick as tit. ?

Reactions: 21
Terrible grammar. “Would OF”. She needs to know slander is the spoken word & libel is the written.
Yep, thick as tit. ?
And the worst bit is she wouldn't have written that herself, her experts no doubt did.

I think you would need a lobotomy to watch anything on itv be

Reactions: 7
Well what do you expect? She’s also been affiliated with Channel Mum as ITV have a minority share.

Reactions: 3
No idea why people are so interested in her and how she has managed to get her own shows on tv etc. She’s as dull as ditch water!

Reactions: 18
I hope this opens up the eyes to these small businesses that these influencers are not loyal. It is such a greedy way to make a living. These tracksuits are a complete copy of this small company's design.

Reactions: 15
Well what do you expect? She’s also been affiliated with Channel Mum as ITV have a minority share.
I hope so, but the karsashians have been doing this for years and Kylie is now a billionaire without the backlash she deserves.

Reactions: 3
She's dull as dishwater. But then thing is she has a loyal following of plebs, it's a complete copy what she has done, and if you can't see it, you're stupid. Which she is.

Reactions: 4
When I’ve watched the mummy diaries neither of the kids are hardly ever dressed they are always in nappies wandering around. I laughed that Sam did an #ad for pull-ups clearly failed as a year later he was still in nappies on the mummy diaries

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sam has tried to justify it saying that this company wouldn’t have been so big without her etc.

You were paid to promote them Sam, either in freebies or paid in sponsored ads. Doesn’t mean you can plagerise someone else’s work just because they are smaller than you.

Completely hate these reality stars sense of entitlement.

Reactions: 20
Thats so crappy. I don't think the designs are original anyway (I've seen a lot of people with those type of designs on phone cases), but the fact that the photoshoot, suit colour, entire Instagram feed for the companies are so similar is crappy.

Its a shame as I doubt the smaller company can afford to sue. Hopefully people will just wake up and buy from them, instead of giving her their money.

It's all a bit naff and tacky.

No stranger danger awareness when it comes to these idiots - Why would you advertise your toddlers name on a t-shirt, the world is full of odd jobs. Just takes someone in a park to call your babies name....

Reactions: 7
Has to pop this back up, new series of the mummy diaries and Sam didn’t understand what they do at nursery ?

The press on Billies chav wedding in the Maldives hasn’t been complimentary either

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.