Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a totally cute outfit......if you’re in your 50s and channelling Jackie O! Not for a child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He has put up on FB a photo of himself as a small boy with his Mum as a young woman. Arfur looks just like him and you can see a glimpse of Sam in his Mum's face.
I can really see Billie in his mum when younger but I always thought Billie looked like Sue.

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion: sam faiers, spinster of this Surrey parish

Thread title suggestion: my aspirations are very small, i want to marry gormless Paul

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion: a marriage proposal from the lummox paul knightley? Its not looking very likely

Big Paul, Gaynor and Sam: britains first official throuple?

Sorry if these are getting boring, im making myself laugh here :ROFLMAO:

Sam and Gaynor: sister wives in Utah, Surrey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion:
Sam you look so glum is it because Paul would rather marry his mum?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Rosie’s outfit! 3 going on 53!
I’m 55 and I wouldn’t be seen dead wearing that! 🤣🤣

Sam faiers #9 Her collagen tampons will change your life, but still no nearer to being a wife
This is so funny, I actually laughed out loud. 🤣🤣

It’s a totally cute outfit......if you’re in your 50s and channelling Jackie O! Not for a child 😂
Some of us in our 50’s wouldn’t wear that staid-looking outfit. Try 80’s dear! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.