Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a BEG. So gross, just go and buy your own tit and stop hawking your child out.
So Claudia thinks she is a zleb by association? Imagine not even doing anything but visiting Sam and now she is eligible for begging for stuff? Unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread wise i think everyone loved 'We need to talk about Baby paul' - sorry I can't remember the tattle star that came up with it

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Sam and BBP spend all their money on yeezy’s rather than pay an actual mortgage 🥴
The trainers were free. The whole family got sent a pair, I remember the #ad post she did when they got them, so she didn’t spend a penny on them. Shame you can’t get #gifted mortgage eh Sam?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The trainers were free. The whole family got sent a pair, I remember the #ad post she did when they got them, so she didn’t spend a penny on them. Shame you can’t get #gifted mortgage eh Sam?
Do you think that when they moved to Surrey Sam realised that the house she thought they’d buy was actually way out of her price range and she got knocked down a peg or two ?

Reactions: 6
New thread here!
Thank you tippingpoint for the title.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.