Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a dell boy! Jack of all trades, master of none. She flits from business venture to business venture and none of them really take off.
Has she given up on the initialled clothing one that she ripped off someone else yet?

Reactions: 3
Slight change of subject but can anyone tell me. What the deal is with her so called Crohns? Did she have it, does she have it, is she magically cured or was it all a pile of 🐄💩?
She was very lucky to overcome it 🙄 Funny this is from an article in 2018 and no mention of her acne!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I wonder if we will be seeing her shopping for school uniform for baby Paul? has she mentioned any more about home schooling?

Reactions: 3
Little Rosie flailing about on a pony for the logo 👌
Poor little Rosie being made to ride that pony. Sam wants Rosie to grow up with ponies and being part of the gymkhana circuit. Another thing for her to brag about and no doubt expecting the freebies to come her way.

These people are parasites.

Reactions: 6
I have hormonal acne, I had to be put on medication to balance out my hormones, I tried every cream and lotion going, Hormonal acne will not be cured by skin care, skin care only ensures your skin is a clean and moisturised as it can be, you need meds to balance out your hormones, hence the name!!

Reactions: 5
New thread name - Sam wants to get married, Paul's in no hurry - did you know she lives in SURREY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.