Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t think I have ever despised someone as much as that absolute fuckwit Sam, she is an absolute beg, who is so cringeworthy. Her children are spoilt babyish little brats, I cannot stand how anytime her children does anything basic she makes such a big deal of it like no one else in the world has ever done it! She pushes her children to do what she wants them to do and constantly tries to justify the fact that she’s clearly a complete twit...... her own partner seemingly doesn’t even want to be around her..... let alone marry her. She just comes across desperate. I don’t think she could be any less relatable if she tried! I wish itv would just drop her And her horrible kids from the show and concentrate on Billie and Gregg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I honestly don’t think I have ever despised someone as much as that absolute fuckwit Sam, she is an absolute beg, who is so cringeworthy. Her children are spoilt babyish little brats, I cannot stand how anytime her children does anything basic she makes such a big deal of it like no one else in the world has ever done it! She pushes her children to do what she wants them to do and constantly tries to justify the fact that she’s clearly a complete twit...... her own partner seemingly doesn’t even want to be around her..... let alone marry her. She just comes across desperate. I don’t think she could be any less relatable if she tried! I wish itv would just drop her And her horrible kids from the show and concentrate on Billie and Gregg
Hey Billie! 🤣😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 115
Billie and Greg are no better! Thick greedy chavs with bratty kids.... 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 71
All 4 of those children are spoilt and badly behaved. Why aren’t they embarrassed to show the nation this ??

• Haha
Reactions: 53
It takes a particular temperament for a child to do modelling/ acting work. They need to be obedient and placid, none of those kids are like that. Some of the worst behaviour is at these stupid photoshoots they insist on doing.

Reactions: 26
dont hold back there !! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember she took Paul horse riding when he was tiny and Rosie was like 3 days old 😂 Billie took over and had this “Why in the name of duck have you done this” look on her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not read the last thread, but the Carex advert. How long do you think it took them to learn the hand clapping thing? Makes me laugh every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The obsession with Surry is funny, she keeps going on "when we are in Surrey" Surrey Surrey Surrey Surrey

Reactions: 29
I have to admit i absolutely pissed myself when Arthur shouted “bollocks” 🤣🤣 he’s so cute

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The obsession with Surry is funny, she keeps going on "when we are in Surrey" Surrey Surrey Surrey Surrey
@Eirawen i didnt mean id heard he was a property developer from the programme. Id heard it elsewhere. If you google him this is what comes up
Screenshot_2020-03-05-21-01-41.png

I hate how Sam pushes things on her children ie. the horse riding. I’d be embarrassed to be with Paul, their relationship isn’t normal.

Reactions: 30
The thing I couldn't really get my head round was the clothing buisness. So they essentially buy loads of cheap tat and repackage it with her brand label and sell it for a massive mark up - have I got that right?

And the disruption of taking the babies everywhere when working when not always necessary? And all the poor people that were waiting on them hand and foot whilst this is going on? I used to find that all cringe worthy. People pretending that they were perfect happy that Sam would literally walk off mid conversation to tend to one of the children. I found all of that a bit bizarre.

Reactions: 28
Hey Billie! 🤣😂😆
The thing I couldn't really get my head round was the clothing buisness. So they essentially buy loads of cheap tat and repackage it with her brand label and sell it for a massive mark up - have I got that right?

And the disruption of taking the babies everywhere when working when not always necessary? And all the poor people that were waiting on them hand and foot whilst this is going on? I used to find that all cringe worthy. People pretending that they were perfect happy that Sam would literally walk off mid conversation to tend to one of the children. I found all of that a bit bizarre.
I don’t understand why people think she’s happy. She is trapped with Paul and you can see her family tolerate him and don’t like him. He’s so so controlling

Reactions: 34
All 4 of those children are spoilt and badly behaved. Why aren’t they embarrassed to show the nation this ??
They can't honestly think they are good parents, it's like a spoof documentary on how not to bring your kids up

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I notice Nelly is very precocious. Everyone finds the way she acts as funny and sweet. Just wait until she is 14 and they'll see the other side of it.

It's lovely to take these children on luxury holidays travelling First Class etc but I think they would benefit much more if they focused more time teaching them about children who have a lot less than them.

Reactions: 36
The family definitely dislike big Paul. When talking about Surrey Billie immediately says ‘was it Paul’s idea’ because they KNOW it is. Sam shuts them down and says it’s her idea but I be it isn’t

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.