Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam definitely moved to Surrey because she thinks its going to make her better than all the essex lot when actually she can't escape the fact she was on towie

Reactions: 10
Is it me or was that a bit of a bitchy comment that Sam made about Louisa's children

"louisa has had her children in nursery since the day dot"

When they were talking to the lady about home schooling

Reactions: 14
Is it me or was that a bit of a bitchy comment that Sam made about Louisa's children

I always think they made slight digs at each other. Like when Luisa said she would never take her children to the Maldives right a month after Sam came back from there with hers

Reactions: 14
And how can she not know you have to apply for a school place? Do her and Billie not talk about this? Plus my nephew never went to nursery and his Mom still knew about school applications because the LA sent letters out!

Reactions: 16
And how can she not know you have to apply for a school place? Do her and Billie not talk about this? Plus my nephew never went to nursery and his Mom still knew about school applications because the LA sent letters out!
None of them strike me as the most intelligent people ...

Reactions: 7
The Mother and Billie give the game away about Paul (big Paul not to get confused with baby Paul whoā€™s no longer a baby) their facial expressions and body language says it all, no words needed.:censored::censored:

Reactions: 21
duck me he looks rough!!!!!
she could do sooooooooo much better than him he actually gives me the creeps abs these pics makes me want to šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
I came on here to say the same thing! He looks horrendous. How he managed to get with someone that looks like Sam I'll never know.

Reactions: 12
I honestly think if Paulā€™s surname was something other than Knightley then she might not have been so interested in him!! It fits in with her posh image

PS I know he did used to be called Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I thought that too, what a dig to make to a friend. Also thought she was sharp with Nelly when she made a comment about Paul not going to nursery.

Reactions: 9
I thought that too, what a dig to make to a friend. Also thought she was sharp with Nelly when she made a comment about Paul not going to nursery.
I couldnā€™t believe how she spoke to Nelly about Paul not going to school. Awful!
Fancy telling a child, who goes to school, itā€™s not compulsory to go to school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I couldnā€™t believe how she spoke to Nelly about Paul not going to school. Awful!
Fancy telling a child, who goes to school, itā€™s not compulsory to go to school.
maybe sam and billie didnt go to school. i think essex is strange not one seems to have any brains yet they get on tv or fling a duster around and become millionnaires

Reactions: 15
maybe sam and billie didnt go to school. i think essex is strange not one seems to have any brains yet they get on tv or fling a duster around and become millionnaires
they went to one of the best private Schools when they were younger. My ex boyfriend went there and remembered Sam being a bit of a bully back then.

grinds my gears with the rubbish she comes out with to try be relatable to us peasants. I remember when there was an episode and Sam made a comment to say that they didnā€™t have a ā€œlot of moneyā€ growing up and implied as if they struggled. Unless they went without everything else so Sue made sure they had an education first but she really has no clue.

Reactions: 5
They probably did go to school but they seem to have a rather dismissive attitude to education, it seems to be some kind of boring chore rather than an essential. Billie forgot to fill in some important form before Nelly started school and Sam and Paul don't seem to rate it at all. I don't think that education was seen as important in their upbringing, finding a man and having kids would be the primary goal in their lives. I'd love to know what jobs they did before TOWIE.

Reactions: 8
they went to one of the best private Schools when they were younger. My ex boyfriend went there and remembered Sam being a bit of a bully back then.

grinds my gears with the rubbish she comes out with to try be relatable to us peasants. I remember when there was an episode and Sam made a comment to say that they didnā€™t have a ā€œlot of moneyā€ growing up and implied as if they struggled. Unless they went without everything else so Sue made sure they had an education first but she really has no clue.
wow i would never have guessed. think sue is due a refund x 2

• Haha
Reactions: 25

They may have gone to Private school but they have no class whatsoever they are tacky and cheap looking

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.