Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I reckon Sam and Paul will split and Paul and Baby Paul will live together forever in a house on their own (and Baby Paul will always be called Baby Paul)
Yes Paul and baby Paul will live in a magic castle in Surrey with unicorns and elves

And it’s bloody huge. I live on the outskirts of London and our next town is classed as Surrey. I think once upon a time where I live now was classed as Surrey but she talks about it like it’s a magical unknown kingdom 😂
I know its really funny, there are some lovely areas in Essex away from the bits nearer to E London, I bet she doesn't know that!!! Surrey is not the haven she seems to think it is, she is a big social clilmber.

Reactions: 5
And it’s bloody huge. I live on the outskirts of London and our next town is classed as Surrey. I think once upon a time where I live now was classed as Surrey but she talks about it like it’s a magical unknown kingdom 😂
Me too 😂 I’m classed as Surrey but also South London

Reactions: 3
Keeping him at home (before the pandemic) sat in the playroom apart from trips to the Maldives, looks like baby Paul is going to be a big baby paul

Reactions: 8
The more I think about his name, I reckon his first name is actually Baby with Paul being the second name.

And (my mind wanders during isolation) I'm imagining a conversation along the lines of..

Sam (rubs belly) "any ideas what we can call it Paul?"

Paul. "that? It's a baby"

Sam. "Oh I love it, hello baby". (rubs belly again)

8 weeks later

"Congratulations it's a boy!!!"

"look Paul baby is a boy"

"let's give it my name as a middle name"

"oh I love that!"

Billie "what's he called?"

"it's Baby Paul"

😂😂

Hopefully, isolation due to corona won't last long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The more I think about his name, I reckon his first name is actually Baby with Paul being the second name.

And (my mind wanders during isolation) I'm imagining a conversation along the lines of..

Sam (rubs belly) "any ideas what we can call it Paul?"

Paul. "that? It's a baby"

Sam. "Oh I love it, hello baby". (rubs belly again)

8 weeks later

"Congratulations it's a boy!!!"

"look Paul baby is a boy"

"let's give it my name as a middle name"

"oh I love that!"

Billie "what's he called?"

"it's Baby Paul"

😂😂

Hopefully, isolation due to corona won't last long.
maybe with Rosie he asked her if she wanted a cup of "Rosie Lee" ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I dip in and out of this thread but, I caught an old episode of towie the other day (🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️). It was when Sam and Joey were having a break and she was saying to Billie and fearn how she “slapped and pushed Joey once in Dubai” and how “everyone has done it to their boyfriend once haven’t they”. Errrrr funnily enough, I don’t think they have love. I certainly haven’t even when being pinned up against a wall!! I think joeys family knew what she was about and caused problems on purpose!
Can I add that I haven’t watched towie since about series 8 🙈 and never watched the tit show mummy diaries!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I dip in and out of this thread but, I caught an old episode of towie the other day (🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️). It was when Sam and Joey were having a break and she was saying to Billie and fearn how she “slapped and pushed Joey once in Dubai” and how “everyone has done it to their boyfriend once haven’t they”. Errrrr funnily enough, I don’t think they have love. I certainly haven’t even when being pinned up against a wall!! I think joeys family knew what she was about and caused problems on purpose!
Can I add that I haven’t watched towie since about series 8 🙈 and never watched the tit show mummy diaries!
Where can you catch up on the old episodes of TOWIE?

I find it so weird he’s nearly school age and they still call him ‘ Baby Paul.’ It’s just weird and cringe. He’s going to get picked on if he ever has friends his own age and they hear that.
He’s definitely favoured over Rosie too.

Reactions: 18
I'm not going to lie, I love Towie!!

However for the length of their relationship, Sam was very very controlling and was always trying to force him to do things and how she wanted a proposal to be and how he should be behaving.

They went to see an Estate Agents when they decided to live together and she wanted to buy a big house then with about a 5 grand mortgage repayment.

The whole time you can see Joey just wanted a normal relationship and have fun like a 20 year old and Sam was desperate to be grown up. I also think she took advantage of him losing his Mom at a young age and played on his emotions.

There's some seems where he seems to really struggle to say no to her.

At least Big baby Paul stands his ground I suppose.

Reactions: 18
I'm not going to lie, I love Towie!!

However for the length of their relationship, Sam was very very controlling and was always trying to force him to do things and how she wanted a proposal to be and how he should be behaving.

They went to see an Estate Agents when they decided to live together and she wanted to buy a big house then with about a 5 grand mortgage repayment.

The whole time you can see Joey just wanted a normal relationship and have fun like a 20 year old and Sam was desperate to be grown up. I also think she took advantage of him losing his Mom at a young age and played on his emotions.

There's some seems where he seems to really struggle to say no to her.

At least Big baby Paul stands his ground I suppose.
She seems to have gone from being the controller to the one being controlled, Big Paul seems very stubborn and oafish, Greg and Billie 's relationship seems lighter and Sam and Paul always look like its hard work.

Reactions: 13
No trips to the Maldives or Dubai, no big parties or out for fancy date nights, or girls nights out. No gifted kids days out. No braggy shopping trips!
= no content whatsoever! Shame 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She seems to have gone from being the controller to the one being controlled, Big Paul seems very stubborn and oafish, Greg and Billie 's relationship seems lighter and Sam and Paul always look like its hard work.
It does seem like an awful lot of effort. Billie and Greg seem to gel better and their family seems more realistic than Sam's.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A whole series of Sam and Paul attempting to home school baby Paul maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.