Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the the odd one out, but I always thought Paul was pretty fit when he was slimmer 😂
I agree, I think Paul is a nice looking man. People keep saying about him putting on weight, and he has put on a bit but I don’t think he looks unhealthy. Just a normal bloke.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand her fascination with Surrey?!? I live in Guildford, it’s nice and good for commuting into London but can’t imagine them going into town everyday, can’t see that it’s any better than Hertfordshire

Reactions: 6
So Billies new home is round the corner from where I live... A little search on Rightmove shows they've paid £1.4mil for that huge old house. They're still living in the old home though whilst it's renovated.... So haven't even needed that sale to fund it 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 27
So Billies new home is round the corner from where I live... A little search on Rightmove shows they've paid £1.4mil for that huge old house. They're still living in the old home though whilst it's renovated.... So haven't even needed that sale to fund it 😩
Crazy, he/ she/ they must have crazy money to be able to afford two massive mortgages plus reno costs. At least for the first house it must have been largely him as well, from his dodgy dealings 😖 makes Sam's choices to rent etc even more questionable

Bloody hell, that’s scandalous! It must be costing a fortune to renovate too. Good luck to them but it does annoy me that people work hard for years, put themselves through university, pull their tripe out and then you have people like this who earn all that money from essentially being a chav with zero talent 🤷🏻‍♀️ The world has gone mad!

Reactions: 26
She really does. And she’ll just keep pushing out babies to keep the interest up.
If it wasn’t for Billie joining the show the show would have been dropped by now. Sam couldn’t keep it going on her own.

Reactions: 33
Crazy, he/ she/ they must have crazy money to be able to afford two massive mortgages plus reno costs. At least for the first house it must have been largely him as well, from his dodgy dealings 😖 makes Sam's choices to rent etc even more questionable
Is Sam’s new house rented? I know the one they just moved out of was.

Is that a bottle on the floor for baby Paul to drink out of in Sams latest story?
It’s Big Paul’s 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I don't think anyone's sure as yet, I feel like if they'd bought it she'd let you know, on the other hand I can understand wanting to rent when you move into an area you're unfamiliar with 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What was Greg’s dodgy dealings? Sorry if already been mentioned.

I reckon Sam’s new Surrey house must be rented. They just showed the film of them saying primary school applications closed the next week. Well the closing date this year was 15th January! And at that point, they hadn’t even been to Surrey to choose an area or view houses. So I really can’t imagine that in the space of barely 2 months they’ve narrowed down preferred areas, viewed a house and managed to get the mortgage completed! Sam just wants us to think she has!

Reactions: 10
Well they’ll be trying to get all the renovation stuff done for free. I am always baffled though that people like this and instagrammers are so confident on future earnings that they will take out such huge mortgages. What if everyone loses interest in them in a couple of years?

Reactions: 13
I don't think anyone's sure as yet, I feel like if they'd bought it she'd let you know, on the other hand I can understand wanting to rent when you move into an area you're unfamiliar with 🤷‍♀️
I think she's renting again. Only because they've moved this weekend and a week before school application deadline, they hadn't even looked at schools or houses in Surrey. That was January 2020 so less than two months. I'd be surprised if they've viewed, offered, accepted, completed and moved in that time.

Well they’ll be trying to get all the renovation stuff done for free. I am always baffled though that people like this and instagrammers are so confident on future earnings that they will take out such huge mortgages. What if everyone loses interest in them in a couple of years?
probably why they have so many deals and collaborations with different companies at the moment. They’d be the type to promote a chocolate tea pot if they meant they could get some sort of payday. Billie mentioned there is a load of interest in Nelly too so I guess they have her to fall back on too. I don’t think they’ll be going away anytime soon 😫

in terms of Greg - I always heard that he used to sell party powder years ago. Not sure how true it is though

Reactions: 8
I reckon Sam’s new Surrey house must be rented. They just showed the film of them saying primary school applications closed the next week. Well the closing date this year was 15th January! And at that point, they hadn’t even been to Surrey to choose an area or view houses. So I really can’t imagine that in the space of barely 2 months they’ve narrowed down preferred areas, viewed a house and managed to get the mortgage completed! Sam just wants us to think she has!
Great Minds!!

I really hope they don't remove the parquet flooring

probably why they have so many deals and collaborations with different companies at the moment. They’d be the type to promote a chocolate tea pot if they meant they could get some sort of payday. Billie mentioned there is a load of interest in Nelly too so I guess they have her to fall back on too. I don’t think they’ll be going away anytime soon 😫

in terms of Greg - I always heard that he used to sell party powder years ago. Not sure how true it is though
No doubt. Their dad was a drug dealer it usually follows suit.

Billie already throwing it out there about what kitchen she wants (gifted) on her insta home account. Even down to the bloody taps🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is it in Brentwood ?

Reactions: 1
What was Greg’s dodgy dealings? Sorry if already been mentioned.
I was talking about the ticket tout stuff: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-criminal-gangs-illegally-selling-1479134.amp

He was linked to it in Dec 2019 as well so very much still involved, apparently this is what he does in the City not stock brokering like they like to make out: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...eatened-prison-selling-Wimbledon-tickets.html

With regard to the reno stuff, I get that you can get your designer taps for free 🙄 but I can't imagine tradesmen/ builders doing it for the exposure lol and labour's usually the biggest cost isn't it

Is it in Brentwood ?
I want to know where it is too 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.