Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed Sam and Billie a while ago .. don’t want to give them any other followers.. their “content” isn’t even good... I wish some of these influencers lost their following sometimes... Instagram is just such a monkey making ad after ad

Reactions: 11
That horrible tacky mirror in Rosie's bedroom! Looks like something from a market. She has no taste, especially interior design wise.

Reactions: 7
"Rosie's mirror; Rosie's shelves; Rosie's botty wipes etc ..."
Haha, I watched Mummy Diaries today and saw Paul’s blue shelves! It’s like Billie’s personalised time out mats for the kids but then it turns out Sam got them made for her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate this grey everything everywhere, I live in Essex and can't escape it, every house looks the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.