Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think he should have proposed when they had little Paul. It was a pre covid world by far, she was so hyper for marriage etc. I don't think he has any intention of proposing, ever. Imagine they're wedding now, you know it would be full of the Surrey set who didn't even know them until recently. Slimey Surrey Agent will be best man. All the food will come from the Surrey organic farm. Little Paul and Edward would be center stage whilst Rosie, Suzy and Billie are given seats at the back. Gaynor will be walking Paul down the aisle. Sharon Canu will be a bridesmaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I personally think he should have proposed when they had little Paul. It was a pre covid world by far, she was so hyper for marriage etc. I don't think he has any intention of proposing, ever. Imagine they're wedding now, you know it would be full of the Surrey set who didn't even know them until recently. Slimey Surrey Agent will be best man. All the food will come from the Surrey organic farm. Little Paul and Edward would be center stage whilst Rosie, Suzy and Billie are given seats at the back. Gaynor will be walking Paul down the aisle. Sharon Canu will be a bridesmaid.
I don’t get why he won’t unless it’s a control thing. Marriage is no more a commitment than a long term relationship, owning/renting a home together, having a pet together, having kids together, owning a business together or anything else. You can easily walk away from any of that and people do every day 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I don’t get why he won’t unless it’s a control thing. Marriage is no more a commitment than a long term relationship, owning/renting a home together, having a pet together, having kids together, owning a business together or anything else. You can easily walk away from any of that and people do every day 
I think its a control thing. I think its to do with her past, I reckon he's super weird and judgemental about women, Gaynor comes across like that at least. In her book she talks about sleeping with Mark Wright and she was engaged to Joey, all normal things but there's something so off and odd about Paul. Maybe he didn't take her seriously and them when she fell pregnant that was it... harsh but there really is something off with him

Reactions: 17
He saw her as a surrogate, remember all the controlling behaviour about what Paul could and couldn’t wear and his diet during weaning. He doesn’t see her as a future wife or long term partner, just someone to raise his kids.

Reactions: 20
She trapped him with little Paul,..and he couldn't cope with the thought of another man raising him so he stuck around and here we are with THREE and still unmarried😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s just mean they could even have a commitment ceremony if he didn’t want to commit to the legal side of marriage

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice Sam didn't acknowledge Billie's birthday on the gram? Or maybe I missed it.

Reactions: 4
It’s just mean they could even have a commitment ceremony if he didn’t want to commit to the legal side of marriage
I know a lot of couples who aren't married and have no need for any kind of formal ceremony but I suppose its the fact that Sam is keen to be married that sticks in the throat maybe its her desperation and need for a wedding that puts him off. If she wasn't fussed he would probably go along with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Never commented on this thread before. I’m rewatching the original baby diaries. I’d forgotten how weird it all was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is the golden child having a birthday party in the middle of January? I swear his birthday was last month? I bet he’s already had a party & they’re just giving him another one for the sake of it 🙄

Reactions: 13
Has anyone tried her revive sachets and had good results?
I have 😬…suffered with hormonal acne after the birth of my first born… it’s cleared it up, hardly ever get any spots now 🤷🏼‍♀️. Helped dryness as well, my skin has never been so good lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.