Sam Faiers #17 juggling life and still not a wife, celebrating 8 years of being BF & GF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Thread title taken from a comment made from @Telly Fanatic 👏🏼

anyone care to do a recap?

btw, Sam still isn’t engaged, or married…
Will Samanfaaa ever have her happy ending 👀

previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread

Thread title taken from a comment made from @Telly Fanatic 👏🏼

anyone care to do a recap?

btw, Sam still isn’t engaged, or married…
Will Samanfaaa ever have her happy ending 👀

previous thread

She’s so boring I don’t think there is anything to recap!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Billie's looking slimmer now, than she even was before she was pregnant with Margo...I bet Sam's fuming

Reactions: 4
Sam who’s so boring when billie went on two week’s maternity leave couldn’t get anyone other than Paul as a bleeping podcast guest. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sam who’s so boring when billie went on two week’s maternity leave couldn’t get anyone other than Paul as a bleeping podcast guest. 🤣🤣🤣
It was the only way she could get him to spend time with her that didn't involve their kids. Paul would rather go dogging on the Surrey hills with SSS

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s the tea with Suzie and gaynor (still get shudders about that kiss 😅😅😂😂😂😂😂) I’ve watched it over and over again

Also has that big oaf with the monobrow proposed yet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the tea with Suzie and gaynor (still get shudders about that kiss 😅😅😂😂😂😂😂) I’ve watched it over and over again

Also has that big oaf with the monobrow proposed yet
No it doesn’t look like it, oh dear another Christmas and birthday gone and still no ring. I bet Samanfa is secretly fuming

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she’s not used Paul’s account to post ‘we’re engaged/will you marry me’ Then pretend it was hacked when he realises :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol it’s not social media you need to worry about manipulating your brain Mamph.. maybe look closer to home *stares mournfully at ringless finger*

Reactions: 8
Sam & her friends 🤢🥴 cringing ell.
Sam trying to show is she's not boring... BBP has probably told her to be in for 10 to sort the kids out for bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you have that type of group, at some point an affair will happen within the group 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.