Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wait nope she has had the flu. Queue loads of photos of her holding Billies newborn....

Reactions: 4
I was curious and googled her age…she’s 31 years old?! I legitimately thought she was at least 40 💀

Reactions: 6
I was curious and googled her age…she’s 31 years old?! I legitimately thought she was at least 40 💀
You saying this just reminded me that her birthday is coming up on NYE…not sure how I forgot with the constant reminders of her 30th 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah yes, wasn’t it on her 30th when they went to the Maldives amidst travel restrictions but tried to pretend they hadn’t? And then the fabulous Tattle super sleuths found her tagged in photos of other holidaymakers that had been in the Maldives at that time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Gaynor follows the Super Slime Surrey man on instagram but doesn't follow Suzie 😆 cringe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.