Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a Sam fan but that clip gives me rage. The way he’s just shouting ‘take the baby!!’ When she’s trying to get tray out of the oven, why the duck didn’t he take BP away to sit at table for the literal 2 minutes it would take for the cheese to be done
I'm no Samanfa fan either but the way that dopey blob treats her is awful,he's very unpleasant and brings nothing to the relationship except lethargy

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Does ANYONE know what job/career BBP had (if any) before he met Sam? I've heard "property developer" bandied about but that must be bullshit because if he were he wouldn't be living in a flat with his missus and two kids. He's obviously not done any proper work since he met his meal ticket so what did he do before?

I think it's quite a quandary for BBP, on one hand he'd like Sam completely isolated, barefoot and pregnant at home but he also likes her bringing the money in which means he can sit on his fat arse all day long.

Reactions: 24
A podcast ….. Sam don’t be able to keep up that newly afflicted accent which she insist on whenever she’s on camera.

I don’t mind, Billie but not enough to listen to a podcast & the other has duck ALL OF INTEREST TOO SAY.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe Sue has posted that defending Paul. She is probably just thinking she’s helping her daughter by sticking up for her. But there is too much evidence of Paul’s awful ways on the very show that puts them in the public eye to deny it! Some of the older tik tok clips might be from years ago, but the tension in them is unbearable and you can tell from the looks they give each other what they are all really thinking. I think it’s more probably he did use to be a complete bastard and now he slightly better, and that is all! I can imagine he is one of them blokes who they all can’t stand but make excuses for him “oh but he is so good with the kids” 🙈🙈🙈 it will most likely come out in a few years what an awful time she has had with him and how all the family hated him, in a future OK deal! “Samantha Faiers My split hell”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope Sue features on this podcast, every podcast needs that voice

I actually really like Sue I think she’s a bit of a laugh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Sam and BBP, the Nobel prize-winning chemists who, between them cured Crohn’s disease and invented fishy tampons that can eradicate all known health problems, but Sam still can’t spell ‘nourish’ 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Very obvious where Paul gets his odd ways from. She is an absolute weirdo. I hate that she portrays this image of herself that her tit doesn’t stink

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
An anagram of Paul and Gaynor is Up Gory Anal

#14 Samamfa is up the duff
BBP and BP are both in the huff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Very obvious where Paul gets his odd ways from. She is an absolute weirdo. I hate that she portrays this image of herself that her tit doesn’t stink
Omg! If only she was so adamant about her son marrying the woman whose giving him 3 kids

Reactions: 7
#14 Will there every be a custody battle like on Kramer Vs Kramer ,when custody of BBP gets awarded to Gaynor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Up the duff with number three, still guzzling CBD. Will Mamfa ever be a wifey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.