Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any guesses on the new project? She's posting question boxes and deleting them, probably getting questions she doesn't want but there's no point in saying new project, ask me anything. No one knows what the new project is šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Any guesses on the new project? She's posting question boxes and deleting them, probably getting questions she doesn't want but there's no point in saying new project, ask me anything. No one knows what the new project is šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Podcast maybe??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You'd never see LP like that with Sam now with the way he wants her and not BBP šŸ˜‚
I hate this clip. I hate the way he hangs bp on her while sheā€™s got her hands in the oven. Nasty bastard. Shes a bleeping idiot for many reasons but one of the main being she thinks people canā€™t see what a bleep he is

Reactions: 23
Probably just for engagement.

Reactions: 3
Tbf on Suzie she probably thinking the more negative comments online means the more of a dogs life Sam is getting behind closed doors. I doubt he reads the responses and doesnā€™t react. And as much as family want to help out a relative of abusive relationship they often canā€™t make them leave so Suzie is probably just doing what she can to make Sams life as stress free as she can.

Having said that, that applies to Joe Public and not people that make a living from putting themselves out there on social media and television.

Reactions: 8
It's a podcast to convince us that BBP isn't controlling šŸ˜‚
It won't last long

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like the world really needs YET ANOTHER podcast with some z list reality losers talking to other z list reality losers šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is absolutely no need for this podcast. The world doesnā€™t need another bloody podcast.

might give it a listen though, if my ears can take it

Reactions: 5
There is absolutely no need for this podcast. The world doesnā€™t need another bloody podcast.

might give it a listen though, if my ears can take it
Absolutely this - ever since lockdown every man and his dog have brought out a podcast. This one especially is guaranteed to be utter shite

Reactions: 15
This podcast is probably just a way to try show people that billie and Samā€™s relationship isnā€™t strained like people have been speculatingā€¦

Reactions: 16
I would guarantee this was Samanfaā€™s idea. Sheā€™s becoming so irrelevant and after she got sacked from itv (allegedly!) sheā€™s had to jump on the Podcast bandwagon. The wonā€™t last 3 episodes. They donā€™t have the vocabulary to fill a childrens book let alone a podcast series.

Reactions: 11
I would guarantee this was Samanfaā€™s idea. Sheā€™s becoming so irrelevant and after she got sacked from itv (allegedly!) sheā€™s had to jump on the Podcast bandwagon. The wonā€™t last 3 episodes. They donā€™t have the vocabulary to fill a childrens book let alone a podcast series.
They will absolutely lose interest when they realise they actually need to put some sort of effort into it and it will swiftly go the way of Saint Avenue and My Little Darlin (50% off everything guyzzzz!) šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 12
I hate this clip. I hate the way he hangs bp on her while sheā€™s got her hands in the oven. Nasty bastard. Shes a bleeping idiot for many reasons but one of the main being she thinks people canā€™t see what a bleep he is
Iā€™m not a Sam fan but that clip gives me rage. The way heā€™s just shouting ā€˜take the baby!!ā€™ When sheā€™s trying to get tray out of the oven, why the duck didnā€™t he take BP away to sit at table for the literal 2 minutes it would take for the cheese to be done

Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve just watched the mummy diary clips on tik tok and Iā€™m literally in shock! You canā€™t defend BBPs attitude, behaviour, sexismā€¦why has she let herself he so controlled over him??? I couldnā€™t stand by and watch my sister or daughter be treated like thatā€¦and why oh why is she having another child with him šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.