Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she’s fuming but trying to keep it looking like they’re all happy families cuz the cameras on him. Guessing big Paul’s a bleep just like his dad who doesn’t appear to be on the scene.

Reactions: 21
I quite like SUZIE - I think she’s funny , sweet etc 😂 but she can piss right off 😂 your daughters have made their decisions to go in the public eye and put everything on tv shows for everyone to see… you can’t take the good and 💰 and not the bad… it’s not like people are making stuff up either it’s from not only one clip but several EPISODES of clearly seeing Paul is controlling and odd

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone remember the clip during lockdown when Sam told the camera she’d been making the dinner and Paul told her she was being wifey material 🥴🥴🥴
She was so chuffed with herself it was unnerving. It was like he was dangling it in front of her to make her perform. Very toxic he is
Who on earth would want to marry him apart from Gaynor?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Billies video 🙈 BP is fuming & bless Rosie she looks so excited, think she’ll be a great big sister although she’s going to be the middle child & left out even more ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Just watching old towie on itvbe and Little Paul doesn’t half look like Sam with her old face especially when she smirks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Sam, why are you having another kid with this negging, mouth-breathing, mum-tonguing, controlling dick? It’s not like he’s even got a sexy and charming side that draws you in, he’s literally got the personality of a tub of cottage cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Just watching old towie on itvbe and Little Paul doesn’t half look like Sam with her old face especially when she smirks.
I’m watching the old ones on BritBox, that’s her and Joey just got back together.

Reactions: 2
I swear they say 1 in 3 births ends in a c section roughly, my 3rd was after 2 naturals, what on earth will Bbp do if Sam has to have a c section!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reading that hurt my brain, the lack of punctuation! 😩
I mean in the politest way possible her mum is thick as pig sh*t and probably hasn't even spotted the signs, like above commented when the proof is there for everyone to see in the footage, why on earth would people be lying? Actually worried that she's so obsessed with supporting Billie and Greg all the time she can't spot her other daughter is in an abusive relationship. I mean she's so thick she thought she was actually chosen to release the fashion line and not just because Billie has pushed it 😬 :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
I mean in the politest way possible her mum is thick as pig sh*t and probably hasn't even spotted the signs, like above commented when the proof is there for everyone to see in the footage, why on earth would people be lying? Actually worried that she's so obsessed with supporting Billie and Greg all the time she can't spot her other daughter is in an abusive relationship. I mean she's so thick she thought she was actually chosen to release the fashion line and not just because Billie has pushed it 😬 :rolleyes:
yeah well she married two criminals herself didn't she. Not sure she's too quick at spotting red flags.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.