Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t normal post on this thread but I’ve just been on her Instagram Q&A is she right she is claiming her revie tit can cure psoriasis & joint pain she not only gastrointestinal exper but a dermatologists and rheumatologist now does she realise how debilitating these two disease are and powerful drugs. ( dmwards & biological ) to treat these awful diseases . She pissed me right off now I. Have a awful disease RD use biological drugs weekly injection and she throwing comments out like this. Idiot . I’m so mad 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t normal post on this thread but I’ve just been on her Instagram Q&A is she right she is claiming her revie tit can cure psoriasis & joint pain she not only gastrointestinal exper but a dermatologists and rheumatologist now does she realise how debilitating these two disease are and powerful drugs. ( dmwards & biological ) to treat these awful diseases . She pissed me right off now I. Have a awful disease RD use biological drugs weekly injection and she throwing comments out like this. Idiot . I’m so mad 😡
It’s maybe been blessed by Pope Big Baby Paul himself. He did cure her Crohn’s after all... A true miracle worker 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s maybe been blessed by Pope Big Baby Paul himself. He did cure her Crohn’s after all... A true miracle worker 😇
Its sickening she giving these shout outs about her tit she peddling she hasn’t a clue what’s she taking about some company who makes them for her as told her this crap.

Reactions: 4
Fulfilling her sofa contractual obligations and showing more of the flat. Gaynor in the kitchen I guess.
3A4E6915-756D-4206-95D6-AF16FA3A65E9.png
FF0C8DCE-3DBC-4059-BA59-55E966EFABEB.jpeg

Don’t normal post on this thread but I’ve just been on her Instagram Q&A is she right she is claiming her revie tit can cure psoriasis & joint pain she not only gastrointestinal exper but a dermatologists and rheumatologist now does she realise how debilitating these two disease are and powerful drugs. ( dmwards & biological ) to treat these awful diseases . She pissed me right off now I. Have a awful disease RD use biological drugs weekly injection and she throwing comments like this. Idiot . I’m so mad 😡
My sister has psoriasis and now psoriatic arthritis.
Has recently started some awful drugs in the hope they will help. And then yer woman is saying just take my collagen 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t buy into it, I believed it would help with my eczema, it’s awful stuff I couldn’t stomach it!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My sister has psoriasis and now psoriatic arthritis.
Has recently started some awful drugs in the hope they will help. And then yer woman is saying just take my collagen 🙄
Exactly that's why she as made me so mad she as not got one clue and here she is with this nonsense how it sorts it out.head need shutting down that ig.

Reactions: 4
Surprised she got pregnant given she will have daily fish breath off her collagen revive shite 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. Gaynor got clean and found god.
I was going to say this but wasn’t sure if I was confusing with someone else. A family member knew Paul/Tony’s dad, and told me something a while ago with regards to him trying to flee the country and hiding in a local pub (I’m 90% sure on this) it was back when mummy diaries first started so a good few years ago now. I need to try and find out some more insider info and feed back here 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thanks Sam, for explaining what clay pigeon shooting is, Jesus Christ 🙈
I was thinking that 🤣🤣 like it's a middle class activity or something that her followers don't do, I think she had genuinely never heard of it before and was making a point she hadn't shot real pigeons she was just calling it "clay shooting" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sooo desperate to be part of the ‘country set’ I’m putting money on her buying some Le Chameau boots imminently 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It made me cringe them all being in tweed and Hunter wellies! They think they’re now so upper class but are still complete chavs, they went with John Terry for crying out loud not the local lord of the manor! 🙈 it reminded me of that show King Gary on bbc1 when they did the wedding episode in Ireland and they all rocked up in tweed! It’s so chavvy and try hard! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It made me cringe them all being in tweed and Hunter wellies! They think they’re now so upper class but are still complete chavs, they went with John Terry for crying out loud not the local lord of the manor! 🙈 it reminded me of that show King Gary on bbc1 when they did the wedding episode in Ireland and they all rocked up in tweed! It’s so chavvy and try hard! 🤣🤣🤣
Big Paul wants to watch it with John Terry around!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.