Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind getting married , they need a stable home. Obviously the kids get everything and more but they've moved so many times , I don't get why doesn't want a family home to settle , she's just wasting money renting ridiculously expensive places
did she used to own the small house they first lived in when BP was born? I think everything in it was white?

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t it said she didn’t actually have crohns, but was ill because when she was in big brother, she (obviously) had no access to cocaine 👀
I have to say, this is ‘allegedly’ I have no idea if it’s true or not 😂 but it is a surprise how her crohns has disappeared and not been mentioned much since 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.