Sam Faiers #12 We know what you did last winter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was bored one evening and I decided to become detective. Within 20 minutes I knew the name of baby Paul's school, Nellys school and Sam's address. I'd never disclose it, I did it purely to see how easy it was and it was very easy. Now I'm no weirdo but if I were I could be knocking on Sam's front door, or turn up at one of the kids schools, it's really that easy its actually scary. Nowadays you have to be so careful what you share. I'm no tech expert but if I was I could have found that information in seconds.
These celebs and influencers put so much on SM it’s so scary,
1 influencer thinks it’s cute when random strangers go up to her kids in the street or when they are on holiday some even turn up at their kids place of work.
So dangerous.

Reactions: 5
I was bored one evening and I decided to become detective. Within 20 minutes I knew the name of baby Paul's school, Nellys school and Sam's address. I'd never disclose it, I did it purely to see how easy it was and it was very easy. Now I'm no weirdo but if I were I could be knocking on Sam's front door, or turn up at one of the kids schools, it's really that easy its actually scary. Nowadays you have to be so careful what you share. I'm no tech expert but if I was I could have found that information in seconds.
whilst I’d also not publicise it, I’d message her the exact details you’d found to show her how easy it is. Her management company don't care, they’d probably let the kids play in ball pit full of glass if it meant they’d get their commission

Reactions: 6
whilst I’d also not publicise it, I’d message her the exact details you’d found to show her how easy it is. Her management company don't care, they’d probably let the kids play in ball pit full of glass if it meant they’d get their commission
She's that thick, she would probably share the message without blanking the info out and accuse you of being a stalking troll 🤣

I once told PTWM on one of her posts that she needs to be careful what she shares as someone had sent a gift to her to her 16 year old daughters work place and all the huns went for me, calling me a freak for stalking a 16 year old and they all insisted everyone would look out for her children as they all love them

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No rumours. She got binned by itv because of all the rule breaking which resulted in visits from the police. They did break all the Covid rules. All of them. They lied from day one that they moved. They said ‘oh we just beat Covid lockdown’ no. Lies. They moved in 2 days after lockdown - I saw, I live here. Daily mail got hold of some of it and itv tried to shut it down.
So there’s some truth about them for you all. I’m glad I found this place as it’s given me some good laughs, a chance to vent and to make sure the truth is told and also some great phrases like thick as mince and boils my piss. Now manfa has finally fucked off out of it, it’s time to sign off. Please, please stop watching her shite. Ttfn. E

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No rumours. She got binned by itv because of all the rule breaking which resulted in visits from the police. They did break all the Covid rules. All of them. They lied from day one that they moved. They said ‘oh we just beat Covid lockdown’ no. Lies. They moved in 2 days after lockdown - I saw, I live here. Daily mail got hold of some of it and itv tried to shut it down.
So there’s some truth about them for you all. I’m glad I found this place as it’s given me some good laughs, a chance to vent and to make sure the truth is told and also some great phrases like thick as mince and boils my piss. Now manfa has finally fucked off out of it, it’s time to sign off. Please, please stop watching her shite. Ttfn. E
Wow! So it wasn’t just the holiday!!

I just heard the Paw Patrol advert on the radio and it goes “starring Kim Kardashian, Sam Faiers bla bla bla”

she must think she’s a Surrey Kardashian even more now they’re mentioned in the same breath!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She should write down 1) buy a house and 2) get married, 88% more chance of happening then 🤞🏻
B33D064D-C905-4445-9AD6-DA33EAC49A89.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw paw patrol movie today and had no phone signal so had to watch it. I couldn’t make out Sam, no chavvy pups in Adventure Bay, does anyone know what her part was?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.