Sam Faiers #11 Big fish, little fish, cardboard box (room for Sam)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is Carol Wright had a similar backlash last week on IG.😁
what for?

Also, there’s no way lazy BBP has replied to all them posts. 💯 Sam... what a shambles.

I love the safari theme, so would my daughter but I wouldn’t buy them to line their lazy scrounging for freebies pockets. That I’ve worked my arse off to earn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
what for?

Also, there’s no way lazy BBP has replied to all them posts. 💯 Sam... what a shambles.

I love the safari theme, so would my daughter but I wouldn’t buy them to line their lazy scrounging for freebies pockets. That I’ve worked my arse off to earn.
Carol made a declaration on IG that holidays abroad would soon be up and running again. People were saying she should shut up seeing she had only just buried her brother in law due to Covid and what did she know anyway😸

Reactions: 3
It is making me cringe so hard! :ROFLMAO: They definitely meant to original prices, now are realising their demographic hasn't transformed in to the middle class Surrey vibe they hoped it would and are having to backtrack to avoid losing all investment and save themselves a little.

Just because they spend a disgusting amount of money on their kids clothes doesn't mean everyone will follow suit. Also what new money Sam doesn't seem to realise is that people who are old money (what she is trying to portray) don't spend ridiculously on their kids clothes like this. Hand me downs and sturdy clothes that last years are the actuality!

It's just quite sad. The die hard fans are going to burn holes in their pockets just to try keep up with someone who is actually trying to keep up with something even further away. What a vicious cycle.

Reactions: 11
It is making me cringe so hard! :ROFLMAO: They definitely meant to original prices, now are realising their demographic hasn't transformed in to the middle class Surrey vibe they hoped it would and are having to backtrack to avoid losing all investment and save themselves a little.

Just because they spend a disgusting amount of money on their kids clothes doesn't mean everyone will follow suit. Also what new money Sam doesn't seem to realise is that people who are old money (what she is trying to portray) don't spend ridiculously on their kids clothes like this. Hand me downs and sturdy clothes that last years are the actuality!

It's just quite sad. The die hard fans are going to burn holes in their pockets just to try keep up with someone who is actually trying to keep up with something even further away. What a vicious cycle.
They will make money from it as there are people gushing how 'gorgeos"the PJ ,'s are and 'well done Paul' 😺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They will make money from it as there are people gushing how 'gorgeos"the PJ ,'s are and 'well done Paul' 😺
Only for so long though and they probably didn’t get as many orders as they hoped for.

The comments 😬
Complete rubbish that the pricing was a “genuine mistake”, they have backtracked when everyone called them out for taking the absolute piss

View attachment 576236
Back office?? 🤔 That old chestnut 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

All these business ventures...they're desperate to buy that Surrey mansion aren't they. Interested to see how this pans out for them....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.