Sally Fazeli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been mentioned on here before but hasn't got a thread yet... What do we think?

I used to like her until it became ad ad ad ad ad ad. The boys bedroom makeover she did was totally over the top, but of course all gifted. Also find it weird that she's got this personal photographer following her around capturing all of her instagram photos. Her husband is quite easy on the eye though I must say :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
She loves herself so much - the mention of her name makes my blood boil !! Her whole house is gifted / ad !

Reactions: 2
Shouldn’t her latest two grid posts be declared as AD seen as she’s done a YouTube vid working with H&M. Or has she actually bought everything herself and then decided to pay someone to video her prancing around wearing them?! 😳

Used to follow her but like other have said the amount of ads is ridiculous.

Also it really annoyed how she would record the boys being very naughty and just laugh about it and then say in her annoying voice oh dont do that 🙈!! Also the older boy used to get up in the morning and go get biscuits or chocolate and take them to the little ones cot climb in and they would eat them without her hearing anything 🤷‍♀️

She doesn’t get many likes with the amount of followers she’s got, makes you wonder if they’re fake. and that thing she said a few months ago about getting rid of weirdo accounts following her was probably a cover up. She probably regrets buying them now

• Haha
I wonder where she has gone, she hasn’t posted or been active on stories in weeks. Her last post suggests she has had some sort of epiphany/awakening, perhaps she has decided to stop selling her childrens’ privacy.

I wonder where she has gone, she hasn’t posted or been active on stories in weeks. Her last post suggests she has had some sort of epiphany/awakening, perhaps she has decided to stop selling her childrens’ privacy.
Oh yeah I didn’t notice she had disappeared. Hopefully her yoga stuff has made her realise how rubbish Instagram is and she’s spending more time living in the real world!

She stopped posting on Instagram the same date as she was mentioned in this thread - funny that !

Omg how patronising and up her own arse is she. Trying to be next Anna mathur healer of the people. 🤮 unfollowing. Latest YouTube vid is cringe and her instagram has got so boring. I’ve only followed her since Christmas but her latest posts annoy the hell out of me. And all the ‘your so pretty comments’ 🤮

She features here trying to flog some godawful online course called ‘she rises in self love’ 🤢

I genuinely don’t know how these women sleep at night - exploiting vulnerable women (I would have been a prime target after having my son) by literally selling self esteem.
Wow who does she think she is!!!! Looked at her page it's totally different- her prancing around looking like a right tit

• Haha
This girl is the gift that keeps on giving .. her quotes

'Do what makes your soul happy' errr yeah cheers for that Sally!!

'Taking time out to write in your journal' - how old are you?7?? 😂

Twirling around the beach with a dressing gown on 😂😂 cringe!!