Sallie Axl #9 salliexpress house of coutbore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A recap...

Sallie fucked off for a while to sort her life out, appeared on a shite tv series about a shite hotel, came back to show us all her new life, in Leeds, in her new flat that she almost certainly didn’t buy herself but claims she has.

She had a wild DAY out in a nightclub, that was empty and looked shite.

She received some shite #Gifted sweets and then fucked off to Turkey for a new face.

She did a wee post surgery photoshoot in her hotel toilet with her sexy surgical drain on show, and a few girls told her she was an embarrassment by mistake.

She met up with some lads who were over getting Turkey teeth and filmed them continuously to show she had mates, much to their annoyance.

She hasn’t been seen since a night on the booze, 3 days after intrusive surgery and can only presume her face has indeed, slid off.

Sorry I forgot to mention she’s away to Dubai soon, to put a salmon up someone’s hole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Is she alive? She’s been awful quiet today, no stories at all. Should we be worried? Is she off to Dubai or back to Liverpool? Is it anxiety? Has she “lost” her phone?

Reactions: 7
A recap...

Sallie fucked off for a while to sort her life out, appeared on a shite tv series about a shite hotel, came back to show us all her new life, in Leeds, in her new flat that she almost certainly didn’t buy herself but claims she has.

She had a wild DAY out in a nightclub, that was empty and looked shite.

She received some shite #Gifted sweets and then fucked off to Turkey for a new face.

She did a wee post surgery photoshoot in her hotel toilet with her sexy surgical drain on show, and a few girls told her she was an embarrassment by mistake.

She met up with some lads who were over getting Turkey teeth and filmed them continuously to show she had mates, much to their annoyance.

She hasn’t been seen since a night on the booze, 3 days after intrusive surgery and can only presume her face has indeed, slid off.

Sorry I forgot to mention she’s away to Dubai soon, to put a salmon up someone’s hole.
“Can only presume her face has indeed slid off” ffs am crying 😭😭😭😭😭😂😂

Awwww thread name changed. Swear word 😔
Ha ha still a great thread title well done @MrsSavage 😂👏🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she do a disappearing act regularly (Im only following this car crash of a girl the past few weeks so don’t know!) Should we be worried? I think it’s fairly possible that we’re the only people who notice she’s missing 🙁 I can’t imagine she has many pals.

Reactions: 6
Imagine she is still on a drug and orgy fuelled come down after her surgery.

Or skipping to canaries to get home without having to self isolate

Reactions: 1
Does she do a disappearing act regularly (Im only following this car crash of a girl the past few weeks so don’t know!) Should we be worried? I think it’s fairly possible that we’re the only people who notice she’s missing 🙁 I can’t imagine she has many pals.
Not really, sometimes after nights out she claims her phones been stolen. I think it’s because of how frequently she is uploading things and when she doesn’t for 12 hours is a shock 😂

Reactions: 5
IT'S ALIVEEEEE!!!!........😱🧟‍♀️🤕🤦‍♀️😅 (if you don't know what movie this shout is off your too young haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the two stories of her with no tape on her face etc and I don’t think her eyes look any different now the swelling has gone down a bit 😳

Reactions: 6
It’s hard to see any difference especially when she’s *still* using a filter!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her left eye looks droopy as duck, has she had a stroke? Quick guys we need to act F.A.S.T 🎼 stayin alive stayin alive 🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So you fly abroad for surgery yet you can’t BRUSH YOUR HAIR.

can we do a GoFund me page for a blow dry for this girl please!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.