Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is looking good as usual. Like a carpet in a brothel.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She 100% only does them Lives to see who is watching and commenting on here. Sad witch

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t be surprised if she got Dane tattooed on her as well to stir up some stories for herself. She was feeling irrelevant and wanted people talking about her... (good or the bad) she craves the attention. She thinks she’s controlling the narrative...she wouldn’t be creating a narrative if she had a real bleeping life. That emptiness you feel Sal ain’t even going to go away no matter how many parties,drugs,mates,promos,housemoves,designer gear etc etc you get... you hate yourself too much to be really happy. Two beautiful girls and you couldn’t care less about them that much is obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As soon as I saw the chipmunk thing I knew she was doing it for Tattle 😂.

I'm still confused as duck as to how her face is completely different AGAIN and she looks about 50 odd! Reminds me of madge from benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moving to Leeds, loves reading tattles feeds
No love we’re controlling YOURE evening 😂😂😂😂 you’re obsessed with tattle and what we have to say hahahahahah throwing a tit joke of a chipmunk out then legging it to tattle hahaha you’re bleeping sad go home leave poor jules to her house n home and duck off to bed for the school run in the morning don’t you ???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
leave poor Julie to be a mum. Something you aren’t right now!

Ha!!! I got on to that aswell. Not as curvy as she wants us to think, is she?
Soon deleted that!! Wonder if he girlfriend/ wife has been in touch

Reactions: 2
Oh dear!! The account that commented about HMRC being on to Sal... she’s disabled comments on her recent posts and now wants to find out who the commented is 😂

A5B844AE-E730-4AFC-8B14-35D61CB5F77F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What on Earth was that chipmunk thing about?? Thinks she’s done us over somehow but there were 4 (I think) mentions of it, all of them wondering what she was wittering on about before she pulled out the “I control your lives!” bullshit. So she’s sat there all day, trying to come up with a way to get one over the ‘trolls’, puts a story up about getting a chipmunk, gets straight on to here, reads 4 comments that are questioning her sanity at this point, then posts another story about how she’s in control and has controlled the narrative? And then deletes it all when she realises it hasn’t quite worked how she planned? What an interesting way to spend your time...
I guess she has deleted them as she looked so off her nut, an absolutely wasted mess. Must’ve cringed at the embarrassment today

Reactions: 4
She 100% only does them Lives to see who is watching and commenting on here. Sad witch
100% , an what about her “gangsta” post this morning , pic of a fake account “anyone know who this person is I will pay £££ if I have too” then next story “I love insta thanks”’..... Jesus Chiat tonight she literally sits at home an makes this shiz up , she probably made the fake account , see if it’s fake why would anyone know who was behind it to even tell her 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ Still waiting on her fronting those women on a live from wen she got back from her travels in the summer 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But she controls the narrative remember? Or do randoms posting on IG control her life ?! ☕🐸

Reactions: 5
#sallie axl

New thread suggestion

Spongebob Sal has got a chipmunk, carpet like a brothel covered in Johnny Munk!

Reactions: 1
Just watched her live 🤣

Money must be really tight as she’s sacking off only fans because she has to give them 20% of her flat rate flap rate, plus dollar/gbp conversion screws her over too. Must be basically getting £3.20 for showing her tuna canoe. Proud.

She then just sat there saying absolutely nothing for ages and then that she was getting healthy food in and cut it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.