Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a mum, in your thirties, and going on holiday on your own, to hang about with random twenty somethings at various tit, rep organised ‘raves.’
Then sitting by the sea or pool on your own all day, writhing around, rubbing your rotten fudd all over your lounger, and eye bleeping yourself on your iPhone.
The people around her must be howling with laughter at her antics. I’d be in hysterics.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Imagine being a mum, in your thirties, and going on holiday on your own, to hang about with random twenty somethings at various tit, rep organised ‘raves.’
Then sitting by the sea or pool on your own all day, writhing around, rubbing your rotten fudd all over your lounger, and eye bleeping yourself on your iPhone.
The people around her must be howling with laughter at her antics. I’d be in hysterics.
Imagine her comedown though errghhh wtf !!! Waking up there without your children who you love but having the best life without them no words !!!!

Reactions: 19
Remember were all jealous or her jetset lifestyle 🤔😂😂

I've been on countless number of girly hols that piss all over hers. I have friends for life not for a week.

Sad, empty life she leads. She is disgusting, her body must be rotten inside with all the tit she shoves in it

That mouth bleeping stinks
I bet she never flosses or tongue scrapes. Imagine her breath with the countless number of cheesy knobs and musty fannies she has licked with it. Cant even bear to think about it 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She talks about how she’s come from nothing to get where she is and be able to travel the world. Nah, you can only travel the world because you’ve walked away from your actual real responsibilities.

She lacks total self awareness. It’s incredible.

Reactions: 35
Lord have mercy they are at it again. My organs would have shut down by now.

We haven’t seen inside the rooms because they’re all hostel bunk beds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
82FF1039-59E0-4632-9932-4EA2B305A5B4.jpeg

Just seen this on her grid.. look at the reflection in her phone I’m in tears 😭😂😂😂😂

38DB9367-B8FE-4097-917F-DB0AD96FC7CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like she’s got worms when she writhes round in her seat like that 🤢 BRB Sal just off to my kids last of many activities I have to revolve my life around and give my evenings and weekends up for

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lord have mercy they are at it again. My organs would have shut down by now.

We haven’t seen inside the rooms because they’re all hostel bunk beds.
Bunk beds, you say?
No wonder our Sal feels right at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As per usual Sals trips and antics give me second hand anxiety, what she considers her “best life” is my worst nightmare. I would physically and mentally ache being away from my babies.

Reactions: 18
Her bottom teeth look like they’ve been filed down for vaneers but they chucked her out before fitting them. She’s needing some floss

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.