Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips look like she’s had an allergic reaction to something there or been smacked in the mouth with too many dicks, probably both.
It’ll be cheap hydrophilic fillers attracting water, which may have been suited when younger.

She shouldn’t have them in as she gets older and should change filler type , but she won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is that an ecig or a balloon canister thing? If she’s doing balloons I feel afuckingshamed for her. Let’s hope she faints and knocks some sense into her 35 year old head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god I hope not🤣 ! I've recently walked away from my job in anaesthetics after 7 years, with a few doctors too, for refusing the vaccine. It's a personal choice after months of research I dont judge people who get it though. And I can safely say I do not have any sort of filler or that and I definitely do not drink or take drugs either. She just repulses me because shes the most illiterate uneducated skank who talks out her asshole.
I think it’s a personal choice and that’s that. I don’t understand the vaccinated that go on about it or the unvaccinated who bang on about it… I’m so fed up of hearing about it 🤣 a lot of people I know who aren’t definitely make some questionable decisions at the weekend though!!

Reactions: 17
Yeah Tulum Sal is a mess but let's all remind ourselves about Dubai Sal with her shoezone dolly shoes ! And her euro trip 'Sorroto' and the rap battle...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m looking for holiday inspo for next year and tulum is deffo not the one. My Turkey on this summer is looking similar to that villa and it’s giving me the fear

Reactions: 8
I was honestly scared to come on this thread tonight - hadn't followed her for a while and last night I caught up on the whole thread just before going to sleep. Had a mad bleeping dream that I was locked in a derelict building with her and she was going mental, she was wearing that bloody fake versace dressing gown and a bikini. I had to escape through a broken window 😂 duck sake 😂

Anyway, wanted to say her lips may have blown up because they were fresh fillers and may have reacted to the heat. I learned this the hard way at a festival a few years ago 😂 Then again she may just have been sucking a lot of dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lets not forgot the MC whopushmeinabush times 🤣
When he was sweating to duck, absolutely covered in leaves and tiny flowers weaving in between people walking round with drinks in plastic bags, rapping like there was nothing bad happening - it makes me laugh out loud even bleeping thinking of it hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.