Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what time Madge from Benidorm will grace Instagram with her presence today then.
She’s obviously using drugs and alcohol to numb the fact she’s a terrible person and a dreadful mother, I hope when they wear off she feels every bit of how awful she truly is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god I hope not🤣 ! I've recently walked away from my job in anaesthetics after 7 years, with a few doctors too, for refusing the vaccine. It's a personal choice after months of research I dont judge people who get it though. And I can safely say I do not have any sort of filler or that and I definitely do not drink or take drugs either. She just repulses me because shes the most illiterate uneducated skank who talks out her asshole.
I know what you mean, thats why I said that I understand people have different opinions and its their choice but these absolute morons are different... they are illiterate, uneducated, unexperienced and brain dead to do their own research... just because the local drug dealer said they won't take it they all take it as gospel and spread misinformation... look at junkie Sal, my word she is beyond... I bet she can't even spell her own children's names 🙄 ... she is a dirty scummy junkie who sells her fanny and thinks she's above everything and everyone !!

Reactions: 12
Are her hair extensions made out of wood 😂 hair looks in such bad condition it looks sharp? Like you would get a splinter off it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh god I hope not🤣 ! I've recently walked away from my job in anaesthetics after 7 years, with a few doctors too, for refusing the vaccine. It's a personal choice after months of research I dont judge people who get it though. And I can safely say I do not have any sort of filler or that and I definitely do not drink or take drugs either. She just repulses me because shes the most illiterate uneducated skank who talks out her asshole.
The thing is, whether I agree or disagree, you have researched it and have medical background (even if you're admin in the dept, you still know things) people like her have just seen some bellend making tit up and blindly agreed with them - and then go off and congratulate themselves being so woke by taking a loads of drugs without a care what is in them!

Reactions: 14
Exactly I have the utmost respect for anyone who makes their own decision... I can not stand this whole them and us and the constant bickering who's right and wrong... its personal choice as much as I feel strongly about having it.
What I hate is the likes of this junkie calling people names because they're not following her crowd of numpties! Lol she is so dense that I can't imagine her having a proper debate and conversation with someone .. all her defence is is to name call like a child who has no background knowledge and nothing to back her statements up... proper thick

I don’t understand how she manages to get her hair in such a state in a short amount of time !! How has she not learnt how to take care of her extensions 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know what you mean, thats why I said that I understand people have different opinions and its their choice but these absolute morons are different... they are illiterate, uneducated, unexperienced and brain dead to do their own research... just because the local drug dealer said they won't take it they all take it as gospel and spread misinformation... look at junkie Sal, my word she is beyond... I bet she can't even spell her own children's names 🙄 ... she is a dirty scummy junkie who sells her fanny and thinks she's above everything and everyone !!
Yeh. Respect works both ways but it’s always these types who shout the loudest about it and are disrespectful towards those who have chosen to get the vax, calling them sheep and other rubbish. The irony.

I don’t understand how she manages to get her hair in such a state in a short amount of time !! How has she not learnt how to take care of her extensions 🤦🏻‍♀️
Really tit extensions, poor quality and not looked after. Cheap like the person they are hanging on to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s no photo.. but I have the original post
View attachment 987659

And these flashbacks too …

Pretending someone was writing on her stories with updates about her health after a “car crash” when it’s clearly her 🤣
View attachment 987660

Goin on a mad one aboht a girl called “Shaughna”

View attachment 987662

View attachment 987664

never did make it to North Korea(wtf) or Cambodia did she 🤣

View attachment 987667

someone could have written the above comment today, not one bleeping thing has changed in over 2 years for the smelly meff
ooooooh I think my entertainment tonight might be to go back to the early threads. I only joined a year ago so might be a ride

Reactions: 6
Any chance you can get the videos in guys I’ve been blocked for a while lol (for telling her sunbeds don’t provide vitamin D) but she insisted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her pals look like they are heading home....i wonder if she will stay

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.