Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I used to get fomo looking at people clubbing as I’m too old for all that now, but I couldn’t think of anything worse than that! Is that why they do that slow dancing writhing about? Cos you can’t dance normally to that tit boring music? Proper ket generation now. I’m made up I had the cream and Ibiza, had a ball. Couldn’t be arsed with it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone actually interested in her club crowd stories. Like I don’t know why ppl do this it’s like pictures of fireworks. Might be good being there but no one wants to see hundreds of stories about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she think she’s the first person to ever go clubbing? Why does she think anyone wants to see her endless videos of crap tunes being played?
Put your phone down Val and at least try to enjoy yourself since this trip was apparently worth abandoning your little girls again.

Anyone actually interested in her club crowd stories. Like I don’t know why ppl do this it’s like pictures of fireworks. Might be good being there but no one wants to see hundreds of stories about it.
Just saw your post. She’s embarrassing and baffling in equal measure.

Reactions: 17
Talum 22 looks absolutely shite 😴 it's defo not got the same "vibes" for her as last time has it!

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think she’s been jibbed off by the others? Or didn’t get the invites to the sex parties because they’re still getting over crabs they caught off her last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think they’ve all gone home and she is sticking around Eva use she doesn’t want to go back to boring home.

*because

Reactions: 6
Tulum vibes 2022 boring AF and cringe 😂😂😂 would rather eat my own kidney with a rusty spoon then be Sal making a right show of herself yet again and stinking the place out with her crusty growler 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's the smelly scruff who everyone feels sorry for but no one wants to play with

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maximum lengths of vibrations of happiness…us mere mortals will never know what that’s like….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
These hippy dippy crackpots must think they've discovered the new age of consciousness or summat the way they carry on hahahaha the last time I felt such a way I was just simply round the twist at the Wigan pier millennium ball circa 99...when I was bleeping 18 tho 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Jesus I used to get fomo looking at people clubbing as I’m too old for all that now, but I couldn’t think of anything worse than that! Is that why they do that slow dancing writhing about? Cos you can’t dance normally to that tit boring music? Proper ket generation now. I’m made up I had the cream and Ibiza, had a ball. Couldn’t be arsed with it now.
Same girl, sick of seeing all the new generations sharing boring same old nightclub vids, boring as duck and all off their heads. Loved my late 90s, early 2000s heyday, no posing, no fake tit just 99p bottles of VK ice and clubland on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Girl I literally came on to say her 50 videos of the club is like watching peoples videos on fireworks night you beat me to it again!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These hippy dippy crackpots must think they've discovered the new age of consciousness or summat the way they carry on hahahaha the last time I felt such a way I was just simply round the twist at the Wigan pier millennium ball circa 99...when I was bleeping 18 tho 🤣
It’s bleeping pathetic isn’t it? Literally a room of cosmic ‘grammers thinking they’re on a higher plain because they’ve snorted some horse tranquilliser and are wearing sunglasses indoors.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.