Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t sleep as I got so sucked into reading it last night!
How come the thread just ended, did it get closed down?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it got shut down.

Come on Paul - show up on this thread and make all our Christmas wishes come true 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's go shopping.... and buys .....zilch! Considering she earns 17k a month (cough cough)

She was so walking bow legged today 🤣

Reactions: 6
Wonder? how the big earner will spend her fanny gash cash tomorrow after someone’s been knuckle deep her her tuna canoe?

• Sick
What she said in her crack head voice on the Harrods story made no sense to me earlier but now I’ve had 3 wines I’m more on her level 🥳 I think she said “gutted Mugler isn’t in here, it’s only the perfumes so I’m gonna have to go to Flannels”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She said something along the lines of “they don’t have the latest Thierry Mugler lines here so I’m going to flannels” …Mugler is the “hot” designer atm.. Kim K loves him… Sallie trying to be high fasHUN

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said something along the lines of “they don’t have the latest Thierry Mugler lines here so I’m going to flannels” …Mugler is the “hot” designer atm.. Kim K loves him… Sallie trying to be high fasHUN
That’s the leggings she was wearing the other week. Harrods has more class 😭 when she wears tit like that I do think that’s real (don’t shoot me guuaaaays) because they don’t cost that much out of her OF income but the higher end stuff that’s like over £500 it all looks snide. The Fendi dress and Balenciaga bag are good examples.

Reactions: 6
Must have a Fanny like a dropped lasagne on the kitchen floor

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
All these traipsing round Knightsbridge stories are making me wonder if thee Paul *is* about to make an appearance!

I genuinely don't get what she's bragging about, getting rattled by a nasty old man for a posh dinner and some clothes is hardly an achievement in life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What is her obsession with being rich ?
We all know she couldn’t even pay for a flight and had to borrow the money off her mate ! Walking though Harrods with a quid in her pocket after spending the last of her £ in the ivy 💰

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What is her obsession with being rich ?
We all know she couldn’t even pay for a flight and had to borrow the money off her mate ! Walking though Harrods with a quid in her pocket after spending the last of her £ in the ivy 💰
She also strikes me as the sort that wouldn’t pay you back even if she did have the money.

Like when rich people steal because they can and they like the little buzz it gives them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.