Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they stink off that fake fishy plastic smell, zero bleeping chance they are real
I know right? Everyone needs to give up ever thinking Val has anything genuine designer - it’s all fake as duck - she’s promoted sellers in the past that sell fake stuff too. Everything she parades out is snide and PU 🤣

Reactions: 4
Probs Sals are fake but I wasn’t about to go looking for a fake pair for the person who asked about them 🤕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I dunno why but I’m proper howling at her zooming in at the ‘metro’ bank and saying best bank everrrrrrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I dunno why but I’m proper howling at her zooming in at the ‘metro’ bank and saying best bank everrrrrrr
Going on like she’s got an appointment with her wealth manager in Coutts.
I don’t know who is more crazy, her going round like a Lidl’s own brand influencer or me for taking an interest in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus Christ on a bike!

I got lost on that bayley thread and the whole Paul/Ted and @Its_Me love story (was so romantic 😍)
I was sat gob smacked! Thanks for the suggestion!

I don't know if I want our Val to be involved with him, cos he's an absolute fruit loop, but then again she can look after herself cos she is handy with a pair of scissors after all 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ on a bike!

I got lost on that bayley thread and the whole Paul/Ted and @Its_Me love story (was so romantic 😍)
I was sat gob smacked! Thanks for the suggestion!

I don't know if I want our Val to be involved with him, cos he's an absolute fruit loop, but then again she can look after herself cos she is handy with a pair of scissors after all 💁🏻‍♀️
Hahahaha it was a wild ride that’s for sure 😂 I remember one day it was like 2-3am and everyone was sacred to sleep because the drama just kept coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha it was a wild ride that’s for sure 😂 I remember one day it was like 2-3am and everyone was sacred to sleep because the drama just kept coming!
It was amazing!!! Loved the whole Christian Grey persona he portrayed compared to who he actually is.
As for all his various accounts, he deserves a medal cos I couldn't come up with so many different email addresses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So basically on route to London for business. Posts in a restaurant then 12 hours later posts herself walking through Harrods... listening to her walk she sounds like she’s walking wide legged, due to last nights fanny bashing.... buys the goods she got fucked for and now met a friend shes gonna double up with tonight, to earn her cash to last the next she opens her gash!
sal ain’t got a pot to piss in! Also her recent make up and filter make her look like she has jaundice and her liver is about to pack in. AKA Marge Simpson

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was amazing!!! Loved the whole Christian Grey persona he portrayed compared to who he actually is.
As for all his various accounts, he deserves a medal cos I couldn't come up with so many different email addresses 🤣
I couldn’t sleep as I got so sucked into reading it last night!
How come the thread just ended, did it get closed down?

I couldn’t work out what she was saying in the Harrods story. Something something here, got to go to Flannels instead?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.