Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m raging I’m even saying this…but I really like her boots. Anyone want to ask her? Sal, if you’re reading this…could you add a swipe up?? 🤣🤣

42131828-1000-48B7-8AFA-D75378E781E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’re a star! 😘
They are nice but I don’t like her outfit. The tights are fake, the pattern isn’t as big as that on the real ones and her top/jacket situation always looks like she’s suffocating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who goes to London midweek when they’re supposed to have kids at home anyway?

Reactions: 13
I can't stand however much she fiddles with her hair
It's going to go all knotty and greasy 🥴

Reactions: 5
Them boots are either as fake as her arse/lips/accent/life or she’s been bought them. She was wearing fake Nike trainers weeks ago, fakes of trainers that only cost £100.
If she has got a sugar daddy then I look forward to her pretending to be earning it all herself. Wonder if she’s going to pretend to be a boss babe ceo independent woman or an influencer? Doubt she can claim her podcast is going to bring her riches as we will see how popular it is.
At least she’s stopped pretending to be a mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Them boots are either as fake as her arse/lips/accent/life or she’s been bought them. She was wearing fake Nike trainers weeks ago, fakes of trainers that only cost £100.
If she has got a sugar daddy then I look forward to her pretending to be earning it all herself. Wonder if she’s going to pretend to be a boss babe ceo independent woman or an influencer? Doubt she can claim her podcast is going to bring her riches as we will see how popular it is.
At least she’s stopped pretending to be a mum.
Pretending to be a mum 🤣🤣🤣 Pure jokes 😅🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.