Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at khloe’s twitter and I’m off to pour hand sanitizer in my eyes! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keep forgetting about this thread!
Ah that Khloe is a car crash. It actually pains me to see someone that young such a mess. She really needs help. Nothing against sex work, I’m probably more freaky than most, but I don’t think she actually enjoys it I think it’s because she craves love and attention because she’s never had it. It’s really sad. I don’t think she will be here this time next year unless she gets help. I really hope she does!
more freaky than most 😂 go ed girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be doing better than Sal as she has spent almost a grand on dyson fans in the last few days

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.