Sallie Axl #33 Sun, sea, permanently child free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone that thinks sex work is glamours and empowering women would advise you to take a read of a forum called ukpunting.com it’s a sight for all men of the U.K. to rate prostitutes on their performance. Sallies review is on there from before. It’s absolutely vile and may well make you wonder what your mans doing when he claims to be “at the gym” it has hundreds of thousands of married men on there picking women apart because they weren’t filthy enough or good looking enough to be on the end of their cheating sausage. It’s an interesting read.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
For anyone that thinks sex work is glamours and empowering women would advise you to take a read of a forum called ukpunting.com it’s a sight for all men of the U.K. to rate prostitutes on their performance. Sallies review is on there from before. It’s absolutely vile and may well make you wonder what your mans doing when he claims to be “at the gym” it has hundreds of thousands of married men on there picking women apart because they weren’t filthy enough or good looking enough to be on the end of their cheating sausage. It’s an interesting read.
Can you screen shot one or two reviews please? I daren't look haha🤣 but intrigued

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello - I am an oldie, but I couldn't get my account back, raaah!

That website sounds awful! What are Sallie's reviews?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ETA not her… sorry guys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That was really quite sad to read. These men are gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Sallie Recap:

Still a tit Mum
Teeth now like the Honey Monster
Bunk Beds still haven’t arrived
Moving into her imaginary house in 3 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beats me why she thinks people are jealous of her, what exactly does she have to be jealous of?
Would love her to answer that one!
She needs reporting with those pics to her landlord/agent too, rubbing her prawn purse all over the landing the dirty bird 🤮
She can’t run a business from her home premises!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Beats me why she thinks people are jealous of her, what exactly does she have to be jealous of?
She needs reporting with those pics to her landlord/agent too, rubbing her prawn purse all over the landing the dirty bird 🤮
Prawn purse 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve tried to get on but apparently you need to pay a £20 bit coin fee? 😢

Reactions: 4
So Sal’s contacted the PTA acting like Billy Big Bollocks, “I’ll save the prom”.

bleeping beggy twit.

Meanwhile the other mums are well onto her, rolling their eyes and cracking on with sorting it themselves, knowing she’ll duck back off to Wakey without a care in the world for her kids, the prom, and her broken promises.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You’d think at 10-17k a month she’d put the event on, not simply ‘put in’ and then beg struggling businesses for free services.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She had the reviews removed. But here are the threads involving her
Oh lordy he should have definitely gone for Amanda rendall!! I remember her from babestation 😂 bendy as owt. She's a firecracker and I absolutely would. Silly fool choosing axl over her tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brilliant ... Prawn purse ....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.