Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both spending their holiday reading on here and reacting to it. How sad is that ! Tattle is controlling the narrative now tuna canoe.

Shamen idea was tit because she has been drinking every day and smoking so it was just another lie. I tell you what pinochio has nothing on these two. Liar liar pants on fire.
Just coming here to say this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me she eats like a bleeping Queen when she’s “on duty” doesn’t she. Not a side salad in sight.

wonder which one of these dickheads used the BBQ to grill Sallies sausage lips when they got back to the Villa

0BD87EA8-8C69-4EAA-B02A-63457EE1D5B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion:
Sallie Axl #26: flashing her bits all over TULUM instead of being a full time mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.