Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure when she was talking in the car she said she would leave the question box thing up for another 12 hours then answer all the questions so that would put it at tomorrow now

Reactions: 6
Not a chance she’ll answer anything tonight or tomorrow - She’ll be sniffing a line off her own burger nips and scranning crab sticks whole like Gerard and his crickets from the pet shop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not a chance she’ll answer anything tonight or tomorrow - She’ll be sniffing a line off her own burger nips and scranning crab sticks whole like Gerard and his crickets from the pet shop
Liverpool is a toxic place for her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it mad the “anxiety liverpool causes her” and she still goes back hoping to run into G with spider legs and whole crickets hanging out his mouth like an insect cigar.. or Ungi with his multiple nokia3210’s

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Isn’t it mad the “anxiety liverpool causes her” and she still goes back hoping to run into G with spider legs and whole crickets hanging out his mouth like an insect cigar.. or Ungi with his multiple nokia3210’s
I bet she's the type to drive past Ged's house multiple times, calling him telling she loves him whilst he's banging some 19 year old, then goes back to wallasey to her mum's when the kid is in bed cuz she cant be arsed reading her a book. Then her mum has to sit there for an hour whilst Sal talks about her businesses whilst transferring the 3 quid she made on an OF subscription to cover the crab sticks she bought from lidl

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What the duck is up with her lips?? Looks like they’ve burst 🥴View attachment 451136
SALLIE THE STATE OF YOU

If you didnt have a Tattle literally wtf would you have to do a Live about?

Also do the Live sitting on your hands so you cant touch your skanky rats tails every second - it really annoys me so you’ll need to stop it babezzz. I cant listen to what you’re saying cos it distracts me. Jokes huny nobody can hear you through those burst sausages.

Hows the petition coming? Delayed due to COVID just like SS apparently?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hates the place and the people in it ...
but yet... can’t stay away 🤣🤣🤣

I bet she's the type to drive past Ged's house multiple times, calling him telling she loves him whilst he's banging some 19 year old, then goes back to wallasey to her mum's when the kid is in bed cuz she cant be arsed reading her a book. Then her mum has to sit there for an hour whilst Sal talks about her businesses whilst transferring the 3 quid she made on an OF subscription to cover the crab sticks she bought from lidl
She can’t even stay at her mams house when her kids are there.. 😩 how tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those offices are short term contract offices to attract ‘boss babes’ like our Sal. This ones ‘Just come up’ haha it’s never been rent out yet! The shared kitchen of all the month by month offices and £20 a day/£50 a month meeting rooms has her very impressed anyway. I thought she was used to the high life? Easily pleased aint she 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I stayed up all night waiting for the questions to be answered. Where do I complain?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Time for me to drop a bombshell.

When Sallie doxxed me, she told me my husband died because it was karma for my comments on Tattle.

I’m done with Celebs hiding behind the “be kind” movement when they aren’t put to task about what they say to people privately.

I’ve been terrified to show this because she has threatened to report me to my regulatory body. But it’s time I stood up for myself and it’s time for me to show that she privately said to me something that broke me.

I refuse to be dragged across the mud for things I’ve said that are not defamatory, and opinion based only.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

When Sallie doxxed me, she told me my husband died because it was karma for my comments on Tattle.

I’m done with Celebs hiding behind the “be kind” movement when they aren’t put to task about what they say to people privately.

I’ve been terrified to show this because she has threatened to report me to my regulatory body. But it’s time I stood up for myself and it’s time for me to show that she privately said to me something that broke me.

I refuse to be dragged across the mud for things I’ve said that are not defamatory, and opinion based only.
This is downright disgusting. How anyone can say that to someone who had recently lost a husband blows my mind. She is a vile vile person, and please do not take any notice of her! I hope you're okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

True colours are hard to hide, what a nasty cruel thing to say.
Im sorry for your loss x
If you are reported to your reg body, there are plenty of us here that could get it turned around, so please don’t let that occupy worry-space in your mind.
Speechless at her tbh, that’s a new low.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Tigger!! Please please take no notice of Sallie the Coke fiend, and her disgusting opinions - I know it’s easier said than done. She’s a nasty fucker

You have never said ANYTHING slightly derogatory towards her, nothing in comparison to me and others on here. You do not deserve ANY bad karma.

I hope that you are okay and I think you did the best thing by just letting it go for a few weeks until things cooled down. I’m so sorry it’s still upsetting you.

You get to hold your beautiful baby boy each and every day, something Stabby Sallie cannot do because of her own BAD KARMA for being emotionally and physically abusive to her kid’s Dad.

We all have your back xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 62

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say. Clearly shows how low she gets and it doesn't surprise me at all.
Tattle is an open forum and as the admin say, were entitled to free speech. Never have we wished anyone Ill health or death. What we say is no different to a group of women having a fag break.
Keep your messages as proof of her retaliating.
Utter scum, but let's face it its Axl at the end of the day I'd expect nothing less.
This is a person who has lost 2 kids and stabbed her ex....

• Heart
Reactions: 29

She has no compassion at all, she’s an egotistical narcissist who only thinks of herself. I hope you’re ok? I cannot imagine the unbearable pain you must be feeling 😞 but please do not let someone like Sallie wet legs make you feel bad. She deserves everything she gets. And what is she going to report to your regulator? That you said some home truths about her? Yeah right! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those offices are short term contract offices to attract ‘boss babes’ like our Sal. This ones ‘Just come up’ haha it’s never been rent out yet! The shared kitchen of all the month by month offices and £20 a day/£50 a month meeting rooms has her very impressed anyway. I thought she was used to the high life? Easily pleased aint she 😂😂😂
What the duck she renting an office for, it looks like she's fucked the perfume off already.
I don't think she will need an admin team to manage her OF subscriptions.
How can she afford rent for an office, she probably owes about 6 months rent on the cell in wakey.....oh but she has a mortgage on that doesnt she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I’m so sorry she said this. She’s awful and hasn’t got a leg to stand on when she’s making threats to report someone for having an opinion on stuff she does that she puts out there for everyone to see. And how she can talk about ‘bad karma’ when her actions have led to her not being allowed to live with her children and having to live over an hour away from them?? Hope you’re ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.