Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made statements in the aftermath of her doxxing me stating that she was very nice to me. I did this because she threatened to report me. But after thinking long and hard, I have realised that regardless of it all, blaming my husbands death on me being “awful” on Tattle is something very awful.

I can assure you, I did not contribute to be husband being torn up into pieces by way of farm machinery. If she had investigated my profile a little more, she would have understood how traumatic his death was...at the age of 39.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
What the duck she renting an office for, it looks like she's fucked the perfume off already.
I don't think she will need an admin team to manage her OF subscriptions.
How can she afford rent for an office, she probably owes about 6 months rent on the cell in wakey.....oh but she has a mortgage on that doesnt she 😂
I still find it hilarious that she shown all the “mortgage” paperwork. Never ever seen anyone with a genuine mortgage post mortgage documents .. Shes backwards 🤣🤣 imagine a financial advisor trying to get her a mortgage:

FA: HI SALLIE CAN YOU SEND WAGE SLIPS / BANK STATEMENTS TO PROVE INCOME:

AXL: SOYYYYY.. ILL EMAIL IT NOW IM JUST IN THE OFFICE

LLOYDS BANK STATEMENT 2020
SALLIE AXL/PRYZBEK/WATERHOUSE
SORT: 12-34-56 ACC: 0231567

+£2.58 ONLY FANS
-£15.99 GYM MEMBERSHIP
+£50.00 PAYPAL TRANSFER REF: PELMETS
-£120.00 FM START UP
-£500.00 CRICKET LIVERPOOL
+£3.43 ONLY FANS
-£50.02 ASDA PETROL
+£1300 UNIVERSAL CREDIT
-£12.80 ALDI
-£178.00 EASYJET
-£40.00 BRITISH GAS
-£205.00 ENTERPRISECARENTAL.CO.UK
-£30.00 RENTOFFICESPACE.COM
-£80.99 ALIEXPRESS.CO.UK
+£3.43 ONLY FANS
+£12.88 ONLY FANS
-£75.00 UNITED UTILITIES
-£600.00 WAKEFIELD COUNCIL REF: RENT
+£2.02 ONLY FANS

FA: THANKS SALLIE, PLEASE PROVIDE DETAILS OF ANY DEBT YOU OWE.

AXL: SOYYYYY ITS JUST A BIT, SEE BELOW:

EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT:
40/999

SANTANDER CREDIT CARD
£6500.00 OWED
VERY CATALOGUE ACCOUNT
£1200 OWED
CRICKET FASHION STORE CREDIT
£1000 OWED
KIDS PRIMARY SCHOOL
£1500 OWED (SCHOOL DINNERS/SCHOOL TRIPS)
VIRGIN MONEY CREDIT CARD
£3,8000

FA: YEAH YOUVE GOT NO FUCKIN CHANCE YOU DONT ACTUALLY GET A WAGE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I made statements in the aftermath of her doxxing me stating that she was very nice to me. I did this because she threatened to report me. But after thinking long and hard, I have realised that regardless of it all, blaming my husbands death on me being “awful” on Tattle is something very awful.

I can assure you, I did not contribute to be husband being torn up into pieces by way of farm machinery. If she had investigated my profile a little more, she would have understood how traumatic his death was...at the age of 39.
Your husbands passing sounds like a very sad and tragic accident. And of course nothing to do with you making comments about her in here. She’s vile, utterly utterly vile. I hope you have lots of love and support around you? xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
See this is exactly my point about her! She didn’t even offer her condolences 😡 self absorbed witch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I still find it hilarious that she shown all the “mortgage” paperwork. Never ever seen anyone with a genuine mortgage post mortgage documents .. Shes backwards 🤣🤣 imagine a financial advisor trying to get her a mortgage:

LLOYDS BANK STATEMENT JULY - DEC 2020

+£2.58 ONLY FANS
-£15.99 GYM MEMBERSHIP
+£50.00 PAYPAL TRANSFER REF:pELMETS
-£120.00 FM START UP
+£3.43 ONLY FANS
+£1300 UNIVERSAL CREDIT
-£12.80 ALDI
-£80.99 ALIEXPRESS.CO.UK
+£3.43 ONLY FANS
+£12.88 ONLY FANS
-£75.00 UNITED UTILITIES

EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT:
40/999

SANTANDER CREDIT CARD
£6500.00 OWED
VERY CATALOGUE ACCOUNT
£1200 OWED
£1000 OWED
KIDS PRIMARY SCHOOL

You forgot all her aliexpress underwear purchases for £1.99 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I 100% expect to be reported for this but it’s a consequence I have I’ll have to face; but it is proof that “celebrities” do not get the privilege to invoke the Be Kind mantra while behaving this way off social media.

Am I okay? No. I’m now raising a 2 year old. I am awaiting investigations into the cause of his death but it appears someone pressed a button on some machinery not knowing he was in there.

Tattle is my escape. But it appears it’s not a safe escape route.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
You forgot all her aliexpress underwear purchases for £1.99 😂
I just rounded it up as the £80 one to cover all her clobber for the full year

I 100% expect to be reported for this but it’s a consequence I have I’ll have to face; but it is proof that “celebrities” do not get the privilege to invoke the Be Kind mantra while behaving this way off social media.

Am I okay? No. I’m now raising a 2 year old. I am awaiting investigations into the cause of his death but it appears someone pressed a button on some machinery not knowing he was in there.

I honestly have no words Tigger. I couldn’t even imagine being in your shoes now. The fact that you are getting up each and every day and being there for your boy after such a devastating event and during all of this investigation is honestly bleeping AMAZING. I hope that you get answers and are able to grieve the loss of your hubby❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My professional regulator is unlikely going to care about any or this given I have never mentioned what my job is nor ever acted in a capacity connected to my job.

But I will no longer stand by and watch her proclaim that she is being bullied when she so heartless claim that I am the reason for my husbands death. The good news is that I notified my regulator that my husband passed for professional reasons. If there is a reason which could influence our ability to do our job, we have to give them notice. Thankfully they have been of the view that despite the trauma, I am capable of doing my job diligently and professionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
My professional regulator is unlikely going to care about any or this given I have never mentioned what my job is nor ever acted in a capacity connected to my job.

But I will no longer stand by and watch her proclaim that she is being bullied when she so heartless claim that I am the reason for my husbands death. The good news is that I notified my regulator that my husband passed for professional reasons. If there is a reason which could influence our ability to do our job, we have to give them notice. Thankfully they have been of the view that despite the trauma, I am capable of doing my job diligently and professionally.
You are doing amazing, don’t be ashamed that you come into this website to escape your own life and thoughts for an hour or so a day. Like I said before, your comments are very mild. She’s unfortunately doxxed the wrong person. You are far from a troll, a let down or whatever she called you. Keep going Chook x

• Heart
Reactions: 31

My heart goes out to you and your son, words are very futile when dealing with such tragedy, I really hope that there are brighter days to come for you both. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23

So sorry to hear about the loss of your husband, can’t imagine the pain you are going through. Sorry to sound really thick but what’s a regulatory body? I’ve heard of it but thought it was for like schools or something 🙈
She’s a nasty piece of work sending you those messages and pleased you’re now standing up to her!

Reactions: 3

LLOYDS BANK STATEMENT 2020

+£2.58 ONLY FANS
-£15.99 GYM MEMBERSHIP
+£50.00 PAYPAL TRANSFER REF: PELMETS
-£120.00 FM START UP
+£3.43 ONLY FANS
-£50.02 ASDA PETROL
+£1300 UNIVERSAL CREDIT
-£12.80 ALDI
-£178.00 EASYJET
-£40.00 BRITISH GAS
-£205.00 ENTERPRISECARENTAL.CO.UK
-£80.99 ALIEXPRESS.CO.UK
+£3.43 ONLY FANS
+£12.88 ONLY FANS
-£75.00 UNITED UTILITIES
+£2.02 ONLY FANS

EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT:
40/999

SANTANDER CREDIT CARD
£6500.00 OWED
VERY CATALOGUE ACCOUNT
£1200 OWED
£1000 OWED
KIDS PRIMARY SCHOOL
VIRGIN MONEY CREDIT CARD
£3,8000

BARB I'm screaming, I miss your scripts 😂😂
In literally changing banks for our mortgage and they want to know every bleeping tiny detail in regards to income and I've had a mortgage for over 12 years. She couldn't even get a 50k mortgage for a buy to let 😂😂😂
I would die to see her bank statements, I bet she is the type to ask someone to transfer her 25p to her current account

You are an extremely polite person and has taken this situation with dignity, I don't think I could be as diplomatic as you.
Look at the person you are dealing with and her history.
First of all she travelled to Liverpool and mixing with others which is ILLEGAL so she needs to tread very careful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
BARB I'm screaming, I miss your scripts 😂😂
In literally changing banks for our mortgage and they want to know every bleeping tiny detail in regards to income and I've had a mortgage for over 12 years. She couldn't even get a 50k mortgage for a buy to let 😂😂😂
I would die to see her bank statements, I bet she is the type to ask someone to transfer her 25p to her current account
Oh isn’t it a nightmare, it’s only because all the banks are being extra stringent during the pandemic!
Sallie would have a 0.02% chance at best of getting a mortgage for 20k pre pandemic nevermind during all this when no fucker wants to lend! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Oh isn’t it a nightmare, it’s only because all the banks are being extra stringent during the pandemic!
Sallie would have a 0.02% chance at best of getting a mortgage for 20k pre pandemic nevermind during all this when no fucker wants to lend! 🤣🤣🤣
I have a rental and I wouldnt touch anyone with a barge pole unless they had a legitimate job. Although if Sal asked to rent it I'd take the loss just so I can piss myself at her antics.
I bet she is in £1000 's of rent arrears from the places she has lived. She probably does a midnight flip at them leaving behind bee bejeweled light fittings

Reactions: 10

So very sorry for your loss sweetheart I can’t begin to imagine your pain 😢
You’re stronger than you think 💪 you and your little one have got this 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Time for me to drop a bombshell.

When Sallie doxxed me, she told me my husband died because it was karma for my comments on Tattle.

I’m done with Celebs hiding behind the “be kind” movement when they aren’t put to task about what they say to people privately.

I’ve been terrified to show this because she has threatened to report me to my regulatory body. But it’s time I stood up for myself and it’s time for me to show that she privately said to me something that broke me.

I refuse to be dragged across the mud for things I’ve said that are not defamatory, and opinion based only.

Dear God, that's horrific 😥
I'm so sorry love, we're here for you. Speak your truth, you aren't the one breaking any laws. We're in this together x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.