Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do onlyfans and made £150k in my first year it’s not the sub cost that makes the money. People pay for pics and videos once they are a member
Get it girl 🙌🙌🙌

Have I missed her live?! Wounded. I was looking forward to Sal setting us all straight with the truth 🤥

Reactions: 1
Is this live even going to happen tonight she’s normally done them by now and I’m sick of waiting 😭 just want to see what bollox she’s going to come out with to make herself sound amazing as per

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the live will be tonight. She’s in Liverpool isn’t she? So she’ll probably be meeting up with her “mates” to party. Then tomorrow morning/afternoon will be come down... so I reckon it’ll be tomorrow night when she’s on her own again with no one to talk to and nothing to do

Reactions: 9
Has she booked an office space to write down all the questions and she’s busy scribbling down some bullshit answers so that she’s prepared 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine if you couldn’t poo though. I don’t think I could poo on demand.
My first thought to be honest. I couldn’t poo in work in case someone came into the toilets let alone with someone lying under the table watching me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The poo comments have cracked me up 🤣!! Just hilarious.

Let's face it ladies and gents there's not going to be a live, she's probably had no questions its probably her reading on here and taking notes

Reactions: 7
I feel let down but then it doesn’t surprise me ,she doesn’t really commit to many things. You know...
5am club
Friendships
Her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are you serious ? Get it girl ? You think it’s proud for
Women to go on only fans and sell their bodies for money and dirty pictures. It’s disgusting and yet ur all slating sallie
Off for doing it which is wrong anyway but u get imbeciles like u saying “get it girl “ this is what’s wrong with the world women empowering women to sell their souls and bodies for money. It’s wrong. You don’t exactly like men for doing it either do you? And do you have a daughter ? Would you like your daughter to sell her body on only fans for a few quid ? Not go out get a job like normal people do ? I’m sure a lot of you are gonna start calling me for this but it’s WRONG and god did not create women’s bodies to be sold for money which you can not take to the grave
God also didn’t create Adam and Eve to be clothed . Pretty sure they were quite happy wandering about in the nude . The human body is to be celebrated and not shamed . There is nothing wrong with the naked body and if you can make money from it then go for it .

There is however everything wrong with living your best life neglecting your children and sticking drugs up your nose and being violent .

If Sallie just had only fans , this thread wouldn’t exist but the woman is a car crash and a vile creature .

Slut shaming isn’t cool .

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Are you serious ? Get it girl ? You think it’s proud for
Women to go on only fans and sell their bodies for money and dirty pictures. It’s disgusting and yet ur all slating sallie
Off for doing it which is wrong anyway but u get imbeciles like u saying “get it girl “ this is what’s wrong with the world women empowering women to sell their souls and bodies for money. It’s wrong. You don’t exactly like men for doing it either do you? And do you have a daughter ? Would you like your daughter to sell her body on only fans for a few quid ? Not go out get a job like normal people do ? I’m sure a lot of you are gonna start calling me for this but it’s WRONG and god did not create women’s bodies to be sold for money which you can not take to the grave
Pipe down hen. A woman’s body is her business. If she wants to sell photos of her fanny, tits, ears or feet for £3 that’s fine by me but my issue with our Sal is that she is a raging bleep???? Pop off weirdo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
wouldn’t particularly praise anyone who's chose to go down the OF’s route as their MAIN JOB who’s just lost their kids but if that’s what people want to do, it’s their bodies and that’s their choice. Personal circumstances come into play too so wind ya neck in girl.

The thing is, on this thread OF is mentioned regarding Sallie because OF cannot be classed as a stable income to get her kids back surely, but Sallie still continues to make it her main source of income high as a kite on drugs - although it’s massively frowned upon by social services, who she should be trying to win over to get her kids back.

I hope Sallie makes loads of money on OF so she can buy those 1 designer outfits a year for her kids and buy unlimited packs of crab sticks. I can see where your coming from though with the one rule for one member one rule for the Axl but who are you to tell people what to do with their bodies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ahhh Alexa tit bag deleted her comment. See ya girl 👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone asked her anything?
Wonder if she will address the becca stuff and what she accuses G of doing after he outted the stabby video

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.