Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t keep still either not for one second in the video sucking beer from a straw. Wonder how she got from one end of the country to the other so fast after Dubai.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t listen with sound but even without she looks wired
She dresses like a 15 year old school girl not a 35 year old woman. All these anaesthetics are not good for you. Now she is booked in to get mesh in her ass to hold the implants up.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She dresses like a 15 year old school girl not a 35 year old woman. All these anaesthetics are not good for you. Now she is booked in to get mesh in her ass to hold the implants up.
Mesh in her arse? What the actual duck!!??

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Argh she just went on live and missed it! Did anyone see?
Yes 🤪her lips look massive

Yes 🤪her lips look massive
Not in a good way

Also if you have your lips dissolved you are meant to wait two weeks to have them refilled so the swelling goes down and they re full on the original shape . Going to look bodged

Reactions: 3
So this tit little site that talk about her 5000 times a day 😂😂. People were getting their lips done in 2008 and they weren’t rich and famous!! Plus Christmas Day was appendix and not drugs 🙄

I agree with you Sallie, i know people who had it done years before 2008.

However if u put mesh in ur ass ur going to be in serious trouble, you will ruin your health for good.
Stop chasing the perfect body abroad and sort your bloody life out for your daughters fgs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s too old , she’s having a midlife crisis acting like she is 18 !

Reactions: 8
They’re back open some areas depending what tier your in. I’m in tier 2 in liverpool but I know we can’t just go the pub. Got to have a meal
She’s got her plate of chips and a Scotch egg and pretending she is in Dubai again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll be in Essex still sponging off that lass, were in tier 3 here (Yorkshire) and no pubs are open
Please I hope not , too many Z lists around here as it is ! See loads of them where I live
1606945548742.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.