Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sallie Axl#14

Thread suggestion- Side salad Sal she don't eat meat but will swallow your sausage if you pay for her matching hands & feet!

My attempt 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Apparently we are losers on tattle 🤪
According to Sal on her live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her lips look NO different to what they were before they were dissolved 🤣🤣
They do look different they look worse 😂
Does she have that gap now that makes all those girls look vacant and about to drool like they can’t close their mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Be prepared for a zillion pics of the new butt hole lips tonight 👄 surely at this age you should have grown out of all this pouting and crap ? Or is it just me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not obsessed with saltfish Sallie I just love the fact that she’s so open with her shameless & reckless behaviour.
It’s cringeworthy entertainment at best.

She’s the Jeremy Beadle of Instahoes but with a little eye instead of the hand..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Selling pelmets, sucking helmets.
Flattened arse hole lips.
Sallie i can’t lie, i am obsessed! This is the best interactive reality show ever!!! Got me through this tit year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an absolute mess.

Plastic doll.com

Who is she with? It's not her driving

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.