Sallie Axl #11 used to be a hotty. Now her face is a Dubai porta ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella’s on earlies and I asked him to wake me up before he left so I could “meditate” 🙄🙄🙄 AKA “sit in a trance glued to my phone to see what i missed!!!”
The thought of how she must be feeling this morning makes me wanna throw up!!! Have done it before myself when I’ve sent a risky text bladdered and wanted to lash my phone in the Mersey the next morning out of pure shame!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder where she slept last night then?! If that Onlyarfans has fucked her off?? I’ve got so many questions!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ended up falling asleep last night, literally my first thought when I woke up then was to get on here and check what I missed! 😂😂
She is going to be hanging when she wakes up, all those memories coming back to get one by one. 🤯

Reactions: 14
Sal seems to have no shame, a few times after late night rants, or lesbian kisses you would think she would be sheepish. But no, she pops up eye bleeping herself a few hours later!

Reactions: 6
Becca has spoken
Is that it 🤣 boring

My fella’s on earlies and I asked him to wake me up before he left so I could “meditate” 🙄🙄🙄 AKA “sit in a trance glued to my phone to see what i missed!!!”
The thought of how she must be feeling this morning makes me wanna throw up!!! Have done it before myself when I’ve sent a risky text bladdered and wanted to lash my phone in the Mersey the next morning out of pure shame!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder where she slept last night then?! If that Onlyarfans has fucked her off?? I’ve got so many questions!!!!!!!!!!
duck off does he work in jag coz I done the same 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
View attachment 325466
What are thoseee
So she basically scabs drinks off a bunch of guys whilst ranting on insta about other girls, and Onlyarfans isn’t fronting the bill based on this guys stories. Really selling the boss babe life in Dubai with her blag Gucci bag in tow
bit of a change from the loubs. Sure i’ve seen these on 2 for £5 in shoezone 🤣 still in that scabby stained dress to! There must be things living on that now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.