Sali Hughes #9 I put myself online and people had opinions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when the tone of her declaring stuff will calm down from palpable rage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I suppose if she keeps getting people praising her to the heavens for actually doing what she is supposed to do then it will always be commentworthy for her. Making heavy weather out of it will also get the sympathy vote.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Predictable that Kate Somerville was going to be the next ITB guest, she was doing the rounds a week ago with CH. Sigh. At least I hope Sali doesn't do that fawning, "I've had sooo many requests for this person."

The whole polished & pristine (or hotel) bathroom just doesn't suit the fun, engaging feel that ITB used to have.
I just wanted to see if the someone asked about an ITB with Lisa Eldrige. And, yes, of course :ROFLMAO: She even answered. With an Sx! ("Itā€™s rarely a question of ā€œnot havingā€ anyone. So many logistical issues involved. I grab people when I can. Sx").
I doubt that this will be an engaging video, Kate will sell her products, Sali will put her hair behind her ear and ask the same questions, they'll bond over something that Sali's known about and loved for ages, basically an infomercial.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s taken me ages to make my way though all the threads. Iā€˜m a GTL-er and Iā€™ve never thought about any of this, sure the FB page and forum went pretty mean girls at points, but I never thought of Sali as a source of the problem. Iā€™m so shocked by the Dawn Porter and Ester Cohen stuff and really saddened about the Carey stuff.
As an aside, Sali wore a dress from DoP BOB range. About five years ago? It was black with plastic coloured buttons. I remember it cos I scrolled past it on Dawns IG (thinking how expensive it was) and the next thing I saw was Sali wearing it.

Reactions: 3
Ah here we are, it was on the CH video

Reactions: 2
Saliā€™s pretty chuffed with herself for using ā€˜Nervoā€™, itā€™s in practically every tweet. Itā€™s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Dawn O'Porter podcast So Lucky is so good. She mentions getting Twitter abuse when she appeared on 8 out of 10 cats.

She also has a great chat with Sara Pascoe about the difference between constructive, polite criticism and trolling. Really recommend it!

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s taken me ages to make my way though all the threads.
Can I ask how you found the stuff being said up to the point SH made her video? As in, do you think that SH's video gave an accurate summary of what had been said?
I appreciate the threads hot a lot bitchier after that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saliā€™s pretty chuffed with herself for using ā€˜Nervoā€™, itā€™s in practically every tweet. Itā€™s embarrassing.
(Hi coming out of lurkdom).
Sheā€™s used ā€˜Nervoā€™ for years and tbh it makes me a little uncomfortable. I think it comes from ā€˜nervous breakdownā€™. And while I donā€™t want to be too sensitive it doesnā€™t really sit well with the current campaigns and thinking on mental health I donā€™t think.
I could be wrong and it comes from some other root of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I ask how you found the stuff being said up to the point SH made her video? As in, do you think that SH's video gave an accurate summary of what had been said?
I appreciate the threads hot a lot bitchier after that video.
From what Iā€™d read on GTL and twitter I honestly thought the threads were discussing loads of private stuff about her family and where she lived and personal stuff about her look, thereā€™s definitely some bitching about her but the worst of it is before the IG video imo. I still canā€™t get my head around it all. I feel like Iā€™ve just found out my mate is a grade a horror.

Reactions: 10
Heads up that EstƩe La Londe has got SH on her next podcast and is currently asking for questions to pose to her on her stories...

Reactions: 1
@Gettae (like the name šŸ˜‰) isn't it just.
Finding out that person who gave you A grade advice is a pure double dealing sales agent, pushing you gently, firmly into purchasing the tit that keeps her in vampires wife dresses.
What made you post? You saw the video, did you read straight away, and think a while before posting? Is the general GTL Facebook feeling that she's a poor wee maligned soul? I don't go there anymore, but see her Instagram sometimes.

@PineappleQueen19, @rosemarina and @melfish, it's the podcast way, so it seems. I listen to a lot about a particular subject. Every month or so, the same guest circuits around, saying the same tit. A bit disappointing.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.