Sali Hughes #8 The palpable absence of chill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she suppose contacting people on here will do? She's not going to change people's disillusionment that way. It shows an increasingly paranoid response. You can't stop people talking or saying what they think. It smacks of thoughtpolice to me, or that moment in Tim Robbins' brilliant 1992 film Bob Roberts where rightwinger politician Bob sings in a Bob Dylan style, coercing liberal tropes and aesthetics to his rightwing ends.
But no, I'm wrong because she's the wronged party here! She's fighting for her right to control all aspects of her representation and that's VERY LIBERAL.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry to whoever she is contacting. That’s not cool. As already said, if all you’re doing is posting here, that’s totally legal.

How dare she, frankly.

She’s contacting people directly? What is *actually* wrong with her? Just do your job, and move on Sali.
What is your job again..?

Thanks for the thread title, guys 😊

Just do your job, and move on Sali.
Funnily enough, that’s just what she said. There was a lot of projection going on in those pms. Things like what kind of person gets a kick out causing emotional distress to others and their loved ones. It was a case of “Hello, Mr Kettle? This is Ms Pot calling. I just wanted to tell you that you're black.”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whenever i start to not LOATHE Sali again. I.e I didn't LOATHE the foundation video and actually went to urban decay to try the foundation she does something nuts mental again.

Reactions: 6
Whenever i start to not LOATHE Sali again. I.e I didn't LOATHE the foundation video and actually went to urban decay to try the foundation she does something nuts mental again.
That is so wierd you say that - I had even said something a couple of days ago about how her manner was so much better in her latest IGTV comments and then she does *that*.

Reactions: 4
Smacks of desperation, Sali & Lauren. If you didn’t give us so much material in respect of your own hypocrisy and moronic behaviour, we wouldn’t be where we are now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is essentially a business. A person, yes, but also a business. One who sells herself to pay the bills. Why it’s so hard to play by the rules, I’ll never know. Influencers are some of the worst ‘trolls’ there are and yet, they seem to think their tit don’t stink. I for one, cannot wait until that bubble has burst.

Reactions: 17
Someone on the MOD/FOD thread shared a Twitter thread of people mocking FOD's insta, calling him a bleep etc. Those people are Twitter, and IRL friends, of Sali's. Just saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
For someone who remembers playing with her umbilical cord, she sure is quick to forget relentlessly mocking DOP on Twitter (among other things).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mother of Daughters and Father of Daughters - Clemmie and Simon Hooper. They are big on Insta and Clemmie and Sali just did a podcast together.
@Jelly Bean Their threads are worth a read. All the usual Insta awfulness - child exploitation, lying, bullying a la Sali, extreme greed. They’re awful people

Reactions: 6
My point is regardless of whether you think they are awful people or not, Sali's mates have no issue discussing them negatively on a very public forum.

Can open. Worms everywhere.

My point is regardless of whether you think they are awful people or not, Sali's mates have no issue discussing them negatively on a very public forum.

Can open. Worms everywhere.
Oh no I totally agree. I wasn’t saying FOD deserved being called a bleep on Twitter. I don’t agree with anyone doing that. I was just sidebarring (if that’s a word) as I read their thread sometimes and it’s opened my eyes to the tit Influencers get up to.

It’s another example of Sali’s utter hypocrisy. What her and her cronies have said and continue to say about whoever they fancy on a public forum is terrible and unprofessional and far worse than has been done to her. Her lack of self awareness is staggering

Reactions: 10
There must be a reason she’s so panicked. We know that she’s ok with saying nasty things about people on the internet because she’s done it herself - over and over.

Whoever was contacted - I hope you’re ok. Feel free to PM me if you want to vent. I hope you’re still around.

Oh no I totally agree. I wasn’t saying FOD deserved being called a bleep on Twitter. I don’t agree with anyone doing that. I was just sidebarring (if that’s a word) as I read their thread sometimes and it’s opened my eyes to the tit Influencers get up to.

It’s another example of Sali’s utter hypocrisy. What her and her cronies have said and continue to say about whoever they fancy on a public forum is terrible and unprofessional and far worse than has been done to her. Her lack of self awareness is staggering
Gotcha. And yes, her own hypocrisy is shocking. This is an obscure corner of the internet. Twitter is very much not.

Reactions: 5
There must be a reason she’s so panicked. We know that she’s ok with saying nasty things about people on the internet because she’s done it herself - over and over.
Now it has come to light she has a book coming out early next year I think (as was talked about on here the other day so not an original thought by me) that she’s either

a) worried the whole Tattle thing will negatively impact the whole pre-sales push which no doubt she’ll have to flood her social media with or
b) the whole crying Troll was to gain followers and attention and ramp up traffic to her social media so she can pity-sell the book. Maybe she’s even added a chapter (read: short paragraph going by what she normally turns out) on trolling.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.