Sali Hughes #51 Was Sali on the bus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just leave these eyebrows here, they’re almost taking over her forehead.

Dodgy eyebrows, appalling fashion sense and a bad advert for all the hairdressers who’ve tended those grey locks.

I don’t know why she thinks she’s the dogs bollocks, honestly!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
They can’t be real?! Is it that she’s got dye on them about to be washed off or something? Even Sali wouldn’t look that tit on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They can’t be real?! Is it that she’s got dye on them about to be washed off or something? Even Sali wouldn’t look that tit on purpose.
Is it micro blading , it’s supposed to fade over time but even so , imagine walking round looking like that.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dodgy eyebrows, appalling fashion sense and a bad advert for all the hairdressers who’ve tended those grey locks.

she's lost it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it micro blading , it’s supposed to fade over time but even so , imagine walking round looking like that.😂
It looks like they have sketched out the basic shape as a template in preparation for micro-blading to me. But it’s far too big and blocky for her face and is going to look ridiculous either way. It’s a full on scouse-brow. Why is she so embarrassing and attention-seeking these days??

Reactions: 18

Can the mods please please please change the thread photo to this?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That latest post. Feel like I've just watched someone vomit their entire life onto social media.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Is it not very hot in the UK now? Why does she have on a trench?

That said it’s been a minute since I’ve spent time in the UK in the summer so I forgot what ‘hot’ is for y’all.

Reactions: 3
Is it not very hot in the UK now? Why does she have on a trench?

That said it’s been a minute since I’ve spent time in the UK in the summer so I forgot what ‘hot’ is for y’all.
Roads are melting in some parts. Smol Sali feels the cold because she’s so tiny and very much #notthereyet

• Haha
Reactions: 12

That’s gotta be mid-brow tint!! It’s just has to be!! The only place finished brows like that could belong is on an episode of big fat gypsy weddings!!

I just saw the reel for myself and these are the finished brows…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.