Sali Hughes #32 Here's one moisturiser, now piss off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same age as snippy sal so def gen x. I pondered buying an Unknown Pleasures t-shirt as far back as 1989 but discounted it even then as I was only 5 when Ian Curtis died. Did opt for a Queen Is Dead tee but had older friends so actually was a very youthful Smiths fan.

Reactions: 5
Now she's asking twitter questions that are googleable in less than 2 seconds - really leaning into the ok boomer thing this week.

Screenshot_20210511_224548.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Separate from this, but what’s the thing with blue tickers (usually) making pronouncements / asking questions but not directly referring to what they’re talking about. Like ‘Not enjoying this, anybody else?’ about a TV programme currently on, or about a news headline / famous person etc. Is it a ‘if you know, you know’ kind of thing? Irritating. 99% of repliers tend to continue the cryptic conversation and ignore people who ask.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure for a long time her “uniform” was sleeved litttle black dresses, black hefty denier tights and black boots, so yes what is she on about? Of course that doesn’t mean you need to be wedded to that for life or even the week but......

That sentence is so mangled.

Reactions: 7
Awful toe situation with those sandals: maximum exposure for the second toe, while all the others are almost covered up. 🤢 Toe exposure in sandals is very tricky,m. Unless you’re under 6 years old. I think you should either have a straight, wide strap that exposes not much more than your pedicure or a strappy / thong style that leaves the toes entirely bare. A protruding 2nd (and 3rd) toe is always 🤢. Freshly creamed toes spring to mind 🤢🤢.
And the knitted woolly jumper & sandals combo seems to be a thing now. Another trend I seem to have missed in my cave.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Has she bought fancy designer sandals and she needed to show us?

It's either hot or cold. Make your mind up. It's as bad as wearing a woolly hat and flip flops.

• Haha
But nothing tagged? So coy! Shortly she’ll tell us her DMs are full of requests begging for brand details. #IPAIDFORIT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those sandals are disgusting! I really dislike so much of Hermés stuff (mostly anything with the H on it 🤮)

Also why does she always go for a heavily logoed/branded designer items? I think that’s what annoys me so much, she just doesn’t wear anything properly or stylishly, just dons vulgarly emblazoned clunky shoes at £1k a pop

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole outfit is vile. The sandals look ugly but *might* be ok if they didn't jar with the rest of the outfit.

@Grizzlybear money really can't buy you style

I like the whole outfit. That sort of knit jumper is hard to wear with substantial knockers so no doubt she’s enjoying the freedom to wear different stuff and have that relaxed vibe you just can’t get when your boobs take up your torso) to all appearances) and you just look like a chunk.

Reactions: 2
Those sandals are disgusting! I really dislike so much of Hermés stuff (mostly anything with the H on it 🤮)

Also why does she always go for a heavily logoed/branded designer items? I think that’s what annoys me so much, she just doesn’t wear anything properly or stylishly, just dons a vulgarly emblazoned clunky shoe at £1k a pop
(FTFY 😂)
Remember that wretched Gucci belt that seemed to be welded onto her for a few years? Horrible.
I'm trying to remember the name of those walking sandals she was so snotty about not long ago - (Tevo?) - how everyone was wearing them and they were so ugly.
Mmm.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.