Sali Hughes #26 Lipstick, lube and liberalism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Curio and @TriviaNewtonJohn for the thread title.

Recap of last thread:
Tricky really as Sali hasn't done much apart from redoubled her efforts to sell stuff on IG. Possibly post hard-hitting documentary fatigue?
There was a heartwarming and very natural scene under her Christmas tree wrapping Hush gifts #ad for all her girlfriends.
And lots and lots about candles. So so much about bloody candles. To be fair there were even some recommendations for the pov faces amongst us. Which was cheering. Candlelight is so much kinder on the beef face.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The podcast (as she SAID, the link is IN HER BIO, FFS) was really awful, as ever. Basically a shill for Peloton, interspersed with audible swallowing of saliva and a lot of wanging on about “my girls”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Lol @rosemarina 😂

——

If you are not following Namvo on IG, you should because she’s hilarious in her stories. Also a good source of information on skincare and gadgets.

72CD5537-F590-46A9-86D9-F27A76DA5853.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I not take some of the credit for the thread title, it was me who came up with lipstick and lube 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You are the thread title Queen, @TriviaNewtonJohn !

Is Sali really still going on about hating exercise despite splashing out on the Peleton? Is she really still trying to persist with the too cool for school, too cool to care about anything vibe?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s nothing shameful in liking exercise, being healthy and wanting to take care of yourself!

Why on earth would she push such a narrative (by implication)?

Reactions: 9
Because she wants to be seen as effortless, cool, etc. It's so teenage girl. Like that student who pretends to hate studying and claims to have done nothing but comes out with straight As

Reactions: 24
I ❤ Exercise

I’ve given up listening to the Emma Guns podcast, I think she’s a good interviewer but I just got a bit bored. Might give it another go as I’ve had a break for a few months.

PS - you can get on with the rest of your days now I’ve shared that nugget with you 🤓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I ❤ Exercise

I’ve given up listening to the Emma Guns podcast, I think she’s a good interviewer but I just got a bit bored. Might give it another go as I’ve had a break for a few months.

PS - you can get on with the rest of your days now I’ve shared that nugget with you 🤓
Okay, purely a nosey and salacious comment regarding Emma Guns but I find her quite an interesting character. She must be around my age, early 40s, and from snippets I have gleaned she made a choice a few year ago to be celibate and not have kids.

I suppose I find it interesting because it's rare for someone of our generation to take this strong stance. Some people don't marry/cohabit/have children but not through choice. Others choose to do one but not the other. But, you don't hear many women saying that they choose both with seemingly no regrets. I like people who dance to the beat of their own drum.

Am I right about her or did I get the wrong end of the stick somewhere?

Hello everyone by the way and great thread
name.

Reactions: 4
Okay, purely a nosey and salacious comment regarding Emma Guns but I find her quite an interesting character. She must be around my age, early 40s, and from snippets I have gleaned she made a choice a few year ago to be celibate and not have kids.

I suppose I find it interesting because it's rare for someone of our generation to take this strong stance. Some people don't marry/cohabit/have children but not through choice. Others choose to do one but not the other. But, you don't hear many women saying that they choose both with seemingly no regrets. I like people who dance to the beat of their own drum.

Am I right about her or did I get the wrong end of the stick somewhere?

Hello everyone by the way and great thread
name.
Jesus, I just looked her up on instagram- she’s terrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.