Sali Hughes #25 Gifted. I try very hard to pay but she will not have it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw an an ad on IG for Hersheson’s product stuff - some blue bottle of wonder. I’m not proficient on IG but can see they have a very large following. Must be good ay? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Takes more effort (extra words) to be needlessly snarky :rolleyes:
Yes, what’s the point, proving to people that are your followers, that actually like your content and engage with you, that they’re stupid and wasting your time? I mean #owngoal?

I feel embarrassed for her and them. Also, I’m thinking some people don’t even get what link in bio means. I mean in her place I’d be saying ‘If you click on my name you’ll see a link there, thanks for listening, hope you enjoy it!’

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is so defensive that if anyone asks an innocent pleasant question she sees it as an attack - implying she wasn't incredibly clear where the link was.

Reactions: 3
Jesus. Imagine what she must be like in real life. As an influencer her followers are basically paying her wages and she can’t even be nice to them. I dread to think how she treats people she comes across in every day life, shop workers etc.

Reactions: 9

New thread here everyone.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.